Reviews for The Matchmaker
FrostPhoenix0 chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
I must say this is absolutely the best Isaac/Mia story I've ever read. Each and every chapter makes the reader want to read the next without having any cliff hangers. In addition, the story is very well portrayed unlike other OOC ones.
shingach chapter 10 . 2/22/2008
hey you rock!

love the humor (and the mudshipping!)

anyways continue the storie or ivan will chop your head of with a spoon!

[ivan] fear me!
Sephe chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
I enjoyed this first chapter. It was well written, but there's one minor mistake I'd like to point out. In the end of 'The Lost Age,' Isaac's father and Jenna's parents end up living. Sorry for the spoiler.
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
YES! so this is where it all started YAY! MUHAHAHAHA you know you like it felix!
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
*falls off chair laughing* I love you..
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
damnit! I wanna 'evil glare of deth' ... stupd mars adepts *pouts*
feey chapter 9 . 7/11/2005
this is awesome! i nearly killed myself laughing!

i love your stories!
fredde184 chapter 10 . 11/10/2003
As you can see, i have reviewed many of your storys today, becouse i've read them before but have'nt left a review. so for that, im very sorry

this story is great, through(hope i spelled that right otherwise,curse the swedish english teachers!)i like yaoi ones better. but i/m is my fav het. pairing! remember, i will always support you in your story writing!

-fredde184
Alayea chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
*lol* I truly enjoyed this story! Keep up the good work, or you'll have to face my-!

Leilani: {-_-} Time to have another little chat. *starts dragging Alayea into another dimension*

I'll get you for this...!

Leilani: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.
TankMasterG chapter 10 . 10/25/2003
This story was one of the few, the proud, the mudshippers. MAKE MORE DAMN IT !
ShadowSnake27 chapter 10 . 9/29/2003
I love the story and I want to read another one of your Isaac and Mai stories!

SEE YA LATER!

_-
Descent Unit 25 chapter 10 . 8/17/2003
Oh, gosh...

I haven't laughed so hard... In quite awhile.

The chase scenes were SO funny! :P LOLz

It was more of a WAFF fic / Comedy than anything else... but gosh was it good... LOLz

The only bad part was some where in Chap. 9... I don't know... Something there didn't feel right... When Issac and Mia where near the Psy Stone...

Oh, well... I'm just nit picking... Anyways, keep up the good work. (And try to keep your muse under control... *snickers*)
chel bel chapter 10 . 7/15/2003
Wow that was the most romantic story i ever heard. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! you're my favorite author and this is my favorite story! i hope you write a sequel!

mysterious voice that sounds like mine: and i hope you write a sequel too

me: *grumbles* will you shutup for once

mysterious voice: make me

gr i'm gonna that stupid voice one day. huh oh great job. _ :) :p D 0_o

~*~Chelsea~*~
Flint chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
Gotta love the moud, wind, and flame shippers! :P Great story, write more!
Flint chapter 6 . 7/11/2003