Reviews for Project ONE
Gcatthewonderful chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
.awesome.
J.T chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I would like you to continue this fanfiction, it is quite interesting. I hope you can find some time to continue your story.
amandana chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Please continue this, you can't just leave a story like this hanging!
pirates-of-the-grand-line chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Aww... June? Do you have the time to write some more?
DreamerAg chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Man, this is really a good story. I'd really wish you'd continue.
Mermaid Ninja chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
We want MORE!
Clairei chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I know you started to write this a really long time ago but I think you should continue writing this story. _ I've always wanted to read an AU One Piece fic like this. So, if you still have any interest in finishing this, I think you should go ahead and do so!
MeraNova chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I can't wait fot the next chapter but I hafta ask...What's taking it so long? Is the site giving u problems, did u get stuck, or did u just gibe up on it altogether? i really hope not because i really really wanna read another chapter.
Summer eves chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Hey, I like the way you are going with this story.

But...

What is taking you so long?

I want to read the next chapter!
Aeris D chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
hey, this is really good.
Update soon!
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Wonderful! Simply wonderful! please update soon.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll eat forever.
J.Garibaldi chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Cool story, it definitely has a certain uniqueness to it. (who am I kidding, it's completely original!) Too bad you haven't updated it since... JUNE?
cevgar chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Easily my favorite One Piece fic yet. Granted I tend to go for the AU genre, but this is great. Good writing, great plot, I could ramble on about the specifics for a while and tell you what I'd like to see, but that would make me sound something like a demented 5 year old, and I've got the feeling that you've given up on this one anyways. Even if you finish another chapter soon it will probably take another 4 months or so for more, and I'm guessing from the prologue this was supposed to be a long one. 4 or more months a chapter, 10 or more chapters... shame, you really had something here. Oh well, later.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Cool1 I wanna see more!
Etienne chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
M, very nice idea so far. I'm quite intrigued as to where this is going. Not to mention I happen to have a particular soft spot for cyberpunkish... things. Can't wait to see what the other characters are like. Keep up the good work!