Reviews for No One's Here To Sleep
DaiiRinne chapter 4 . 11/26
Omg I loved this so much! It was really fun to read I'm honestly a sucker for reincarnated skull fics- and so this feeds into my addiction to them really well. It was that good!
libraryrockerr chapter 4 . 11/7
My limit is three days without sleep, then I start to hallucinate. I try to ignore them because I think they're Eldritch Abominations that eat people that see them, but they're distracting.

I love Skull!

libraryrockerr chapter 3 . 11/7
Colonello is so sad. XD XD XD

libraryrockerr chapter 2 . 11/7
I love this with my entire heart and soul and also liver!

libraryrockerr chapter 1 . 11/7
Gaara's name is Sugar and it made my life.

GlitchingSandstorm chapter 4 . 10/27
Amazing story! It was so funny, I laughed multiple times. Even though I never watched/read Katekyo Hitman Reborn, I had fun reading it. I always loved reading stories where Gaara is brought to another dimension and this one is probably one of my favorites!
mallarieTwinkies chapter 4 . 10/8
I love this story thank you for reading it
Hosoo chapter 4 . 9/29
well... that was something. Really, it was a fun read though short, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for writing
lostmind3 chapter 4 . 9/18
I have not stopped laughing since I started reading this fic. That was awesome! XD
Thanks for the laughs!
Midnight49 chapter 3 . 9/15
Damn I’m just imagining the intro for Phineas and Ferb, but replace Phineas and Ferb with Skull while Colonello is Candice, all while the rest of the Cursed Rainbow are the mother, they never see the problem.
kaliaje chapter 4 . 9/7
this made me laugh out loud. Thank you
NomNom chapter 4 . 9/5
This is such a funny fanfiction, I keep going back to read it. I swear i've read it more than 10 times now.
I think about this story a lot
Essenceofanempath chapter 4 . 7/30
That was the funniest damn thing I've read all week. THANK YOU. *a basketfull of kudos and laughter*
I- this is literally the best fanfiction ive ever read.