Reviews for No One's Here To Sleep
silvestial chapter 4 . 10/3
I really love this so far! Thank you for supplying everyone with such blessed content! Have a good day/night~
autumncat210 chapter 4 . 9/22
It was good and funny
DemonKittyAngel chapter 4 . 9/12
This is crack. Pure Crack. And I love it.
yeeteththyviva chapter 4 . 8/30
that was really really good! thanks for writing it, i enjoyed reading it a lot. (:
Sky318 chapter 1 . 8/12
Can be a sky too? Please
Iali10 chapter 1 . 8/9
Let me tell you, I've re-read this fic often. It's one of my favorites and I go back to it every few months and it makes me smile even when I'm struggling with depression. Idk, it's something about Gaara/Skull and how he is not okay but keeps going anyways that just makes me feel less scared/lonely? The humor is also great and some bits still get a chuckle out of me no matter how many times I read it. Not to mention Gaara/Skull is just #BIGMOOD with his coffee addiction and insomnia lmao. I'm always sad when I get to the last chapter and there's no more to read lol. So, I just wanted to say thanks for writing this :).
LKturtledove chapter 4 . 8/4
I'm not going to ask you to write more of this, but I, personally, would find it really hilarious and interesting if a sequel of this story was made where the KHR characters get flung into the world of naruto and learn about the world that skull is from. Their reactions would be absolutely hilarious!
Royiah chapter 4 . 7/30
Got some awesome laughs out of this~! I love your take on Skull is Gaara. :) Thanks for the good read!
BloodPrnicess chapter 4 . 7/27
This is so amazing. Thank you for providing this. I didn't realize I had this need, but you definitely filled it.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 4 . 7/22
So hilarious! Fucking awesome.
I absolutely love Gaara!Skull. He is such a mood.
SpringTrapLuvr chapter 3 . 7/20
This chapter always makes me laugh!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/18
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!
I'm dying here! So fuuunny!
Great first chapter!
bisexuwhale chapter 4 . 7/17
this is a thing of beauty
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 7/16