Reviews for Whelped
Shigarakis Mouth Mole chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Shit. What the hell. Fuck. I love it.
Astroman1000 chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
So what, is this expanded on because holy fuck that was insane
DamnedSpot chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
I enjoyed this very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
damn... damn!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Pretty crap. Kittens are basically bone, skin, fur, teeth, and claws. Not something one could actually receive much nourishment from. Also, no kid, regardless of being possessed by TR, is going to have much magic. At least not enough to protect from a knife to the throat.
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 12/10/2018
I'm surprised you left it like this. I do like the prompt though. For once something bad about a horcrux being in a living host... and this reminds me a little of pandora's box, which might have been called the puzzle box or something. Another Harry Potter fic where vernon gets Dudley a puzzle box which when solved opens a door to a place that never should've been released.
Strive96 chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
The way Dudley's been forced to adapt is a really cool bit of characterization.

Hopefully Snape decides to end it, Neville takes up the BWL mantle, and Petunia and Dudley get Obliviated and find a way to move on with their lives. That's the best way I could think to give this a "happy" ending.
Evil Pixie Queen chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
That was sickenly disgustingly fantastic!
DeathSidhe chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
wtf did i just read? omg..wow..creepy horror fic..that was good..i was caught reading it til the end. real good creepy fic.
queen-of-blackmagidor chapter 1 . 11/16/2018
Yikes. Really good, but ... yikes.
DrinkCocoa chapter 1 . 11/13/2018
Well, you weren't kidding about the messed up part.

Anyway, not sure if you care since this story isn't new, but I'll list a few typos that I noticed.

At the very end "I don't know if Mr Tom would like that, He said" - speech marks missing.
Also at the start, Petunia says "We do to wish to buy any goods" - should be "We do not wish".
Almost immediately after this, Snape says "I have come from the boy" - should be "for the boy".
Well, it could also be a weird AU in which Snape's father gave birth to him when he was a boy, that could make the story even more messed up I guess.

Overall, I can't say I'm a fan of horrors so I'm not sure how good this is compared to other stuff. But it's written well and obviously better than most of fanfiction. Good job. 2/10.
marsolino chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
Horrifying. Good job
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
I can honestly say I have no idea how to respond to this story. It is very well done tho for what it is
Daastan Go chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Tom's possession of Harry that ends up in him devouring kittens and bunny-rabbits (occasionally fat uncles and Squibs, too) is hardly . . . bone-chilling horror. Whilst this isn't bad, it's serviceable as far as the genre's concerned. Too many scenes dip into the ocean of Horror-clichés that this ended up on a point that you played it safe.

The build-up promised something a bit more than a demon-kid with a pot-belly in my eyes; but a lot of sentences are so broken that it's hard to make sense of what's going on in the scenes that should work the way they’re supposed to. That made the scenes muddled. You need to fix your structuring (grammar, too) as it got in the way of the mood you endeavoured to establish. The imagery doesn't present anything novel; it's functional, which is a letdown, when Horror absolutely relies upon strong descriptions, and yours are fairly mild.

The positives are that this was much better than most works here, but I wouldn't really consider that a compliment (you should aim much higher than what's posted in an average fan-fiction); the sentences, aside of the aforementioned issues, mostly convey the underlying theme, and that's it. You have a decent know-how of what you aimed for in this fiction. You can only go up from here. All in all, I wouldn't say I didn't enjoy this; however, we both know you aimed for something more than passing enjoyment.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
Well... That certainly was different. Very, very dark but also extremely imaginative. I enjoyed the uniqueness of your story a lot. Fantastic job!
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »