Reviews for Whelped
mandancie chapter 1 . 10/25/2018
I couldn't stop reading this story. I loved the different take you did with Harry and Dudley. You definitely had me at the edge of my seat. I'm so happy that I found this story. :)
owlguy chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Very spooky. Good work!
Birds Love Words chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Oh dear god. That was the most horrifying thing I have ever read in my life. It was truly terrible (ina good/awful way) and I literally cried tears of horror as I read this. This impacted me on an emotional level that I did not expect. I’m genuinely a little fucked up over this right now.

I can’t stop thinking about poor, sweet, defiled, little Harry Potter being cognizant of what’s going on. The way he cried after eating the animals was horrible and heart-wrenching. The way he kept his hand on his stomach like a pregnant mother was also twisted and beautiful. I think the worst part about this all was that they were all cognizant of the horror of their situations - Petunia, Dudley, and Harry. Speaking of that, I absolutely fucking love what you did with the Dursleys in this fic. Your Dudley is my new favorite character of all time for his pragmatism, resignation, heroism (yes, almost having your arm eaten off and throwing kittens to monster instead is heroism in this fic) and his ability to still show kindness and compassion to his cousin.

I’m going to fall asleep having nightmares about this fic tonight, so...well done? And thanks?
InfamousGalaxy chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
I spent two years away from this fandom, and this was the first story I read since I returned, and I certainly won't forget it, because I loved it.
The atmosphere is very well constructed, and I adore how you layered the reveals, showing a bit more as the story progressed. This is one of those horror stories where the worse is not what has already happened, but what has yet to come.
Congratulations.
sensoray chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Holy fuck. That's the most fucked up thing I've ever read. uhh... congrats?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
We're supposed to see Dumbledore as Gandalf or Aslan, according to the idiot, Rowling.

Morgoth wouldn't have unleased a horror upon Muggles, such as Harry the Horcrux. Well, maybe Morgoth...or Sauron.

Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Pretty damned awesome! I'm glad Harry didn't eat Snape: that much grease can't be healthy.
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Aiya, poor Harry, Dudley, and Petunia...
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
Holy shit this was terrifying
SofiaDragon chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
That was truly horrific and well done.
kirsty21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Cool
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Dear God, this is so horrific. But it's brilliantly written and such a different sort of story to read.
xScottx chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
This shit is weird. Weird but good.
paueorr chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Wow, that's … disturbing. Shades of the Exorcist.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 9/29/2018