Reviews for A Lightweight In Tweed
crankydingo chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
I'm really going to need *this exact* version of Rufus back in our upcoming movie; we need this level of banter again. There's too much perfect dialogue here to choose one favorite line, but "oh my God, there's tongue" caused a genuine LOL.
jeezshutupp chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Oh my god! This is too good! TOO GOOD! AHHHHHH! And it made me want to scour the internet for Lyatt fics with this kind of setting! Professor Lucy out and about with her Hot Boyfriend Wyatt! *squeals*
Quigley42 chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I adore your writing! You perfectly capture Rufus's humor and the relationship between the three characters. Well done!
angeliena chapter 1 . 5/6/2018
Oh love it!
lilhistorian chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
This was the funniest shit I've ever read and the end was the cutest! I loved this soso much!
angellwings chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
I was dying laughing for this entire fic. Rufus was so spot on and hilarious. And then Wyatt flipping out about everything was just as funny. Oh my gosh this was such a joy to read!
Smooth Doggie chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Hands down the most hilarious, cute, sweet, cringeworthy, Lyatt story I've read. My absolute favourite. Thank you for making Rufus extra funny and giving him some wickedly good one-liners. Happy Christmas
Di92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
Oh my gosh! This story was just too cute! I couldn't stop grinning throughout the whole thing. Fyi, I've never seen Star Wars nor am I familiar to any of the theme music so I pat myself on the back for getting the reference (even though it's a give considering Rufus is quite the fan). I love that Lucy scolded them still in professor mode and how Rufus wasted no time in throwing Wyatt under the bus. Great story, I REALLY enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I absolutely loved this, especially hopelessly smitten Wyatt. Rufus was awesome too.
Dardanelle chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I don't have any popcorn either and I had just as much fun as Rufus had reading this. His comments really makes this fic. Lucy asking "Mr Carlin and his friend" to see her after class is just priceless :) Rufus comment about Wyatt and Lucy happening, aw. Can't decide if it is that or the first paragraph with Wyatt behaving if it's a complicated operation that are my absolute favorite lines in this. But I can understand if Wyatt is nervous, time travel in the middle of the preparations, he can't have had time for more than a couple of recces to the auditorium ahead of the lecture ;)
superlc529 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Absolute perfection. I LOVED this one. Of course Wyatt would treat it as a tactical mission. Rufus' comments were just pure gold. Maybe it's better that Rufus didn't have popcorn. He might've choked on it after that kid called Wyatt "kinda old for a TA." :P

I could see everything so clearly in my mind's eye. This was just perfection. Loved afterward when they were called out by Lucy and the kiss. I could see Rufus peeking through his fingers. I'm running out of ways to gush. EXCELLENT job. I always look forward to a new story by you. :)

*squee*

LOVED IT SO MUCH! :D
elenam1996 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Such a nice story! I've always wondered what it would be like for the team to interact with each other in their pre-time-travel worlds. It was cute to see Wyatt all worried about being busted, while Rufus was the one who did it :) Nice work!
qwertygal chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Okay, I officially love Septober-another fic! I was hoping someone would fill this prompt. Totally enjoyed Wyatt basically freaking out over just going to listen to Lucy lecture...and adored how Rufus Totally. Busted. Him. over it! Literally laughed out loud at the "See me after class, Mr. Carlin. And bring your friend with you as well." And laughed out loud with tears in my eyes at: "Which means I'm not the one to blame for Darth Vader's dramatic entrance in the midst of World War I" AND you managed to work in "you told him we were happening" AGAIN? Super job!
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
"Oh my God, there's tongue!" Ahahaha, gotta love Rufus. But jeez, Rufus, don't discourage them. Pretty sure there was no tongue in Arkansas, so they have to make up for lost time :D

And Wyatt with promises of scandalous goings-on? Yaaaaaasssss. Get it, Lucy, lol.

I love Wyatt being all adorkable about wanting to see her teach :)
kln8525 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Love it! LOLOL, the banter between Rufus and Wyatt was fantastic. Another great story!