Reviews for The Slytherin Potter
TimeDingo chapter 3 . 10/11
keep it going please I love this story
CarolWim chapter 1 . 10/10
Demstrung, Flur Delecore? Writing is not your strongest point, isn't it?
jo.erlend chapter 1 . 10/2
Are going to continue this story
Raikaguken chapter 1 . 10/1
its good, lots of typo's but its not on my nerves, you dont have a beta?
Calebros chapter 1 . 10/1
have you read this chapter even once?
Hope you update again soon, please.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 10/1
This is a very good story with a very different Harry. Having to deal with his little brother and making a deal Crouch to make a deal with the Dark Lord is quite interesting twist on most stories. I hope this story will continue at least through 5th year where the vile Toad woman tires to take over the school. Harry being in I believe 7th year should be made head boy especially if Granger and Weasley become prefects he can have those two assigned to patrol duties with the Slytherin prefects Draco and Pansy. The Head girl if it continues into his 7th year which would be Regan 5th year should be Daphnie.
Bring the Dark Lord back but let Regen get the victory for Hogwarts as Harry already knows about Moody/Crouch and will find out what will happen in the 3rd task.
Dead bones brook chapter 3 . 9/30
Interesting chapter I’m curious as to where you are going with this, just one thing if harry wanted to disown his family why didn’t he just do it straight away waiting does not seem to have any benefit in this situation, anyway i’m looking forward to the next chapter
A very good update/chapter, all the way.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 9/30
It takes courage to post your stuff on the web where thousands of people will read it and critique it. That you acknowledge your writing and grammar as a weakness, which you know will result in a lot of critical reviews, should sort you into Gryffindor. I hope you don't let the critics discourage your creativity and will complete this story. Learn from a good beta and keep writing. Thanks for sharing with us.
albus potter-greengrass chapter 1 . 9/30
One more chapter please
Midnight May chapter 2 . 3/18
You really do need a beta reader.
Mydisorder20 chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
I really hope you continue with this story, the plot line is I think very well done.
The-Dark-Warrior chapter 2 . 11/25/2017
very good, besides some grammar I am enjoying this story. though i would be interested to seeing lilly potters reaction to harry taking the head of house and both her and Regan moving out. how did she react in general after 'forgetting' about harry? did she try like dumbledore to have him give up his birthright and give to Regan? any guilt?
awaiting your next update
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Great first chapter. I like how Harry became head of house after his father was killed. So Regan went Hogwarts in Harry 3rd year. We know that Daphne is in the same year as Harry but what about the others Ron and Hermonie. It seems that they are both also 4th years. I am curious as to what year Draco and the other Slytherin are in as well as who are the prefects for Slytherin. Is Harry a prefect.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »