Reviews for The Slytherin Potter
sami chapter 3 . 4/14
its good I wants more chapters please
Queen-Marauders chapter 3 . 2/25
Please please update. I love this so much !
Gkff chapter 1 . 1/4
Velar whore sound way better than veela whore.
Dominus1389 chapter 3 . 12/31/2018
MORE ! And pls bigger chapters
tom12311 chapter 3 . 11/28/2018
Please continue, I like older brother harry story's.
TimeDingo chapter 3 . 10/11/2018
keep it going please I love this story
CarolWim chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Demstrung, Flur Delecore? Writing is not your strongest point, isn't it?
jo.erlend chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Are going to continue this story
Raikaguken chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
its good, lots of typo's but its not on my nerves, you dont have a beta?
Calebros chapter 1 . 10/1/2018
have you read this chapter even once?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
Hope you update again soon, please.
Vampireking40 chapter 3 . 10/1/2018
This is a very good story with a very different Harry. Having to deal with his little brother and making a deal Crouch to make a deal with the Dark Lord is quite interesting twist on most stories. I hope this story will continue at least through 5th year where the vile Toad woman tires to take over the school. Harry being in I believe 7th year should be made head boy especially if Granger and Weasley become prefects he can have those two assigned to patrol duties with the Slytherin prefects Draco and Pansy. The Head girl if it continues into his 7th year which would be Regan 5th year should be Daphnie.
Bring the Dark Lord back but let Regen get the victory for Hogwarts as Harry already knows about Moody/Crouch and will find out what will happen in the 3rd task.
Dead bones brook chapter 3 . 9/30/2018
Interesting chapter I’m curious as to where you are going with this, just one thing if harry wanted to disown his family why didn’t he just do it straight away waiting does not seem to have any benefit in this situation, anyway i’m looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2018
A very good update/chapter, all the way.
BillBrink chapter 2 . 9/30/2018
It takes courage to post your stuff on the web where thousands of people will read it and critique it. That you acknowledge your writing and grammar as a weakness, which you know will result in a lot of critical reviews, should sort you into Gryffindor. I hope you don't let the critics discourage your creativity and will complete this story. Learn from a good beta and keep writing. Thanks for sharing with us.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »