Reviews for Of Dragons and Angels
virag chapter 25 . 3/25
please! i'm begging you, write some more to this! please!
virag chapter 25 . 1/8
please write some more because this story is very good!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I think that it's a great idea to make a website!
Deyvyd chapter 25 . 5/19/2012
Best Breath of fire fanfiction I've ever read,you have one more fan to your stories and I will absolutely read chapter 26,nothing more to say; after 3 hours of reading your stories it is 1:41 AM now!Gotta sleep!I'm out!
Kyukaze chapter 25 . 2/6/2011
Keep up the good work.
Hybrid thing chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ok, it's been 4 years...this is a great fic. Updateee, please? :3
Taeniaea chapter 25 . 9/25/2010
cool story
Nina Windia chapter 13 . 10/7/2009
Nice stuff. I like the backstory about the tribes and the twist about Nina having special powers. Red is very cool. It's been so many years since I last read this story that it's like reading it for the first time. :P

As for improvements for your rewrite, I suggest tidying up the first scene in this chapter. It's a little bit messy. Would it help if I pointed out typos too? It's not usually my style cuz I don't want writers to feel I'm harassing them. But if you do, there's a mistake after the conversation when Nina gets scorned for saying it's good to have friends. This one; 'He shrugged. "It's not that I like provoking him." he said. "I seeing him angry..?"' Doesn't make much sense, that one.
Nina Windia chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
Hiya! Got some more tips for your rewrite. I don't really like the disjointed sections where you cut to the evil-sounding dragon guy with the orange eyes(or whoever he is). They're so small that it breaks up the story and makes it sound odd, and there's not enough for us to grasp entirely what's going on. Mostly, they're not very interesting. I suggest grouping them together into larger sections of a page or two, so we've got something to get our teeth into. They won't be so ambigious that way, and won't leave us thinking, "huh?" I know you wanted to make it sound mysterious, but that can also be done just but not giving his identity away. Okay, that's it for now.
Nina Windia chapter 4 . 10/4/2009
Hullo again. I thought I'd give your other story a reread- it's been years since I last saw it, and I never managed to get through it all. I can see you've improved since you wrote this one! Having said that, this is still interesting, just rougher around the edges.

You said you'd like some improvements, so I've a few suggestions for you. This Shylong guy... I think we could do with some backstory between him and Nina. Are they friends? I figured they must be, since he visited her room in the middle of the night just to chat. Mind you, he sounds kind of like a maniac too, and not really the kind of person Nina would be friends with. Maybe you could make something up. His visit doesn't make much sense otherwise.

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Maybe just definine the characters a little more; Ryu's rather vague at the moment and generic sounding. S'not bad though. I'll read on. :)
Abyssal Divinity chapter 25 . 5/24/2009
This is good, so get crackin', we want to know what's going to happen next.
Ultimate Ryu chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
one of the best BOF storys ever written ps dont suppose you give me anyideas on my cross over it can be veiwed on the heavnly dragons forum bye and keep up the good work
chrin chapter 25 . 9/10/2008
Bloody brilliant story, easily the best breath of fire fanfic I've ever read.

Please update soon, can't stand the suspense.

What is the shadow, who's the madman, what happened to the bandits, what awaits in angel tower - must know!
Weaver Chance chapter 25 . 9/3/2008
A really great story, are you ever going to update it again?

I want to know how it ends so keep up the good work.
ronee chapter 25 . 7/11/2008
heya!

i've been reading all of youre chapters since 3 years ago,i really like reading your fic!

i just hope you get back to youre writing habits while i still have my reading habits!

nice fanfic by the way