Reviews for Taste
this is honestly perfect really warms my heart
smithren chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Yyyaaass Hun-ty! This was awesome. Walter says the sweetest things without thinking cause hes just being honest. I love love love it.
Bicii chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I had a list of lovely comments about this steamy story but you distracted me with your accuracy... the 26mn makes me wonder if it's science or junk science *deeply thinking* I ended up google it lol.
For "talk nerdy to me baby" I'm sure the show will soon borrow it from you ;)
But seriously, I'm so glad you are in hiatus mode with your multi-chapters fics because this one is a gem! All the reference to the outside restaurent scene were perfect! His laugh, his sparkling gaze and of course the deep read shirt ;) you have a good eye! And Elyes was at his best.
Always a pleasure reading you Star Seeker!
Heleen chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Allright this screams for chapter 2. You haven't lost your touch. I love it. Hope everything turns out allright in your personal life.
mcamy84 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
This story was so adorable & so sexy! I could totally picture the two of them doing this. I wonder what Walt would've done if the rolls were reversed!
YOU SLAYED chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
BITCH YOUVE GOT TO MAKE A SEQUEL OU OF THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Oh my gosh! You have to write another chapter for Paige’s turn! You can’t leave us with a cliffhanger!
Alex chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
This is so great but most of all I really liked the part after Paige says ''I have something to confess too.'' and the
''I was really surprised. Earlier. When you said you were worried about me getting bored with you.''
''Because I always thought it would be the other way around. You getting bored of me.''

and on this part-I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG but i think I spent at least 20 minutes AWWW-ing :D
''Yes, I enjoy being around people like me. Exchanging ideas. But the majority of the time, I already know what they know. It's different with you.''
''You opened up...what is essentially an entirely new world to me. Every experience I have with you is new. Everything that I feel around you is new. I'm learning about you, and myself, and this other dimension to life that I never even considered. Three years in and I've barely scratched the surface. It hasn't been nearly enough time with you.''

Now I wish the show did it in the episode or that they at least do something similar in future episodes cause this is really amazing!
pamz chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Oh my, naughty, naughty, naughty. I hope the dark red shirt survived the evening. He does look very nice in it. This was hot and sexy and I love it.
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Oh FUCK.

This was so sweet, and hot, and funny (twenty six minutes) all at the same time. And so them, with Walter saying just the right thing completely by accident, to Walter wanting to be good at everything especially when it's something to do with her, and then her fear that he might be the one to get bored, and her assurance.

Don't feel bad when you go a while between updates (she says, feeling guilty herself all the damn time). Your stories are ALWAYS worth the wait.
HappyHearts70 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
Dear Lookingforthestars ~ Well your story did NOT disappoint! It was beautifully written and really hot hot hot! I am glad you got inspiration bc you are one of my fave writers! I'll be following your work. Take care of yourself! Best, HappyHearts70
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
*whew* the writing long hiatus was well worth it, my friend! Where do I even start on this little beauty? Walter's stumbling over himself is so cute and awkward and adorable. I'm totally with Paige there. And I can't get enough of him being unintentionally sweet and accidentally saying all the right things. And when he's kinda wigged out but willing to do pretty much anything for her because he trusts her. Ohhh! So, so good. You've illustrated all of that so well in this story.

My favorite line and the one I hate you for because I didn't think of it first? "Talk nerdy to me, baby." Mic drop.