Reviews for A Murderer's Daughter
holliswalley chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
I love how her middle name is an anagram of Voldemort
Reymen chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
The part that i dislike most with harry potter crossower is that the magic in the potter world compleatly overpower and make everything Buffy and company done irrelevant.
Or like this where Buffy get the big news and suddenly she abandon all her friends and simply leave. No doubts at all.
Hercules8 chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
I like this idea of Draco Malfoy being redeem. :)
Hercules8 chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
Love how Buffy help Neville out with his confidence! :3
Hercules8 chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
I am so happy Buffy still has super-strength and she still fights hand to hand! :D
Hercules8 chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
I'm liking the story so far. Great job! :D
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 10/12/2016
Interesting idea, making Buffy Voldemort's daughter. Also I like the fact that Buffy still has super-strength. :)
BRITTANY chapter 50 . 7/31/2016
You have to go on with the story I want to know what happens?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/7/2015
This is an interesting story, but it feels like you only have a passing familiarity with the world of Harry Potter. Everyone keeps acting out of character especially Hermione in this chapter. I don't mean to be rude, but it's very jarring to see such glaring OOC actions from common characters.
BlueScreen26 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
I find it strange that Buffy doesn't seems curious as to who is her mother ?
Babydoll9150 chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Can I just say that it's freaky picturing Giles as a wizard after Anthony played Uther the magic persecuting King of Camelot!
bigtomato chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Ahh now I want Buffy / Hermione slash...
pierceangelus chapter 50 . 2/23/2014
This is just amazing!
CallaRose4ever chapter 50 . 10/11/2013
It was great to read this again. While not the story I was looking for it was great. : )
Angelholme chapter 50 . 9/10/2013
I admit at the start there were a few things that made me want to stop reading, but I am really glad I persisted - this was very, very good indeed :)