Reviews for New Life, New Family (Evy Story 25)
BrkMyDrms chapter 18 . 3/3
First off, I would love to read the story you said you had originally wrote and then took down, called "Big Mistake".

Second off, I enjoyed this story even though Sam didn't seem to 'Trust" Evy was telling him the truth after her telling him three or more times. I hate that Dean even left a note for Sam and yet it took, tell Dean got home and Evy missing her friend Lily's birthday party.

Also, I'm curious, you say this is one where Sam grounded Evy for something she didn't do? Do you have any other stories where that has happened? Do you also have any stories where Sam has grounded Evy because she actually deserved it?
BrkMyDrms chapter 17 . 2/28
Awww... that was an awesome chapter :)
BrkMyDrms chapter 16 . 2/26
Awww, this is a cute story... I enjoyed this :)
I loved seeing Dean and Evy spend time together... I would love to do that one day *jealous*
BrkMyDrms chapter 19 . 2/26
Love this chapter.
You write Dean and Sam so great!
I loved the spanking scene with Dean and Evy in the park as well!
I love the teenage attitude!
Do you have anymore spanking scenes and stories with teenage attitude where Evy is taking it out on Dean rather than Sam?
beckini chapter 30 . 12/19/2017
Oh God Bless You too! I have enjoyed this ever so much! Merry Christmas!
Rosemary chapter 30 . 12/16/2017
I LOVE IT!
bjq chapter 30 . 12/18/2017
awesome story
Happygoddess2003 chapter 30 . 12/16/2017
I adore you. THANK YOU for making such a beautiful story!
Happygoddess2003 chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
So excellent.
Happygoddess2003 chapter 27 . 12/15/2017
I LOVE LOVE your Evy universe!
beckini chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
Awwww! Thank you! That was really great!
bjq chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
FABS
beckini chapter 28 . 12/15/2017
PUH-LEEESE do not end your lovely, wonderful and uplifting story with Evy and Sam at odds with each other! It will break my poor little heart! Your story is one of THE BEST family love stories out there! I am so eager to see how this will turn out in the end. I am also happy to hear that you will pop up with more Evy stories after this one ends. Much Love To You and Your Writing!
TheWanderer23 chapter 28 . 12/14/2017
I’m really enjoying your story! Great job!
bjq chapter 27 . 12/13/2017