Reviews for Thursday Blues
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 5/20
Really good ! I see great potentiel for an multiple chapters if you ever want to xD!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/1
Omg, I loved this SO much! XD Digg is my absolute fav, and you captured his sass and timely cluelessness very perfectly! The entire Thursdays concept was the most hilarious thing, ever. I loved the demon and Oliver's-life-being-saved angle, too. And then there was Felicity's brand of sarcastic humor that you can never not love.

Wow, I seriously loved this story to bits! You're one of my favorite writers, here. I've read everything you've written. Well, I mean now I have! :D

Do come up with something new soon!
xoxo,
MereWhispers (who is too lazy to log into her account xD)
sillyrabbitp chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I'm reading this on a Thursday about to head to the dentist, I know how it feels John... Excellent work :)
Not signed in chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Is it crazy that I can see Demon!Felicity driving Thea around when she gets high on her birthday because even though Thea doesn't get addicted like other people cars and drugs don't mix? And it may not be the letter of the deal but broken from a car accident while high is not so different from broken by drug addiction. Same result in the end: broken.

Either way, love the concept! Great writing as always. I like that they don't even try to deny that they have sex on occasion. Just trying to relegate it to something physical.

Hoping for more.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Once again you've done a great job! I very much enjoyed reading this and kept thinking about supernatural (which would make an awesome crossover if you have the time)
craaazyaboutMalfoy chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I don't know how you do it. I really don't. This is beautiful. Utterly infuriatingly beautiful. Thank you!
poser16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Ooh this was so good! What a conundrum Felicity and Oliver find themselves in with a human x supernatural being attraction! And poor Digg - Thursdays really aren't kind to him ;p
bookgirl18 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I loved this! My only complaint is that I want to know more! How did Oliver and Felicity meet? What exactly does she do for Thea? Is she a demon or an angel? I found the Thursday bit amusing.
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Brilliant as always! I loved the "of course, it's Thursday" that kept repeating throughout the story, it's such a Dig thing to think.
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
Awww poor Digg. His life just keeps getting more and more complicated. But to me, befriending the demon who owns my soul feels like a good plan, if you make them like you they might put you in the less severe bits of Hell...or accidently lose your contract ;)

Can't wait to read more of your works.