Reviews for Death, tears and Love
pusa.is.me chapter 3 . 9/6/2004
well, this is a nice short story... it's kinda weird that tears brought Brennan back but then... love makes impossible things possible, right? nice work...
lyza chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
that was really great. i really thought brennan would die *sobs* but thanks to emma's tears. Bravo! you did a good job. are you going to write another one? please do...
Redhead chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
The story was wonderful. I love the happy ending and the idea that love conquers all. Thank you.
Ruffyan chapter 3 . 5/9/2003
Oh. This was sweet. Such a tender ending. Thank you for sharing.
lyza chapter 2 . 5/4/2003
the story made me cry. it's damn good. please post soon.

LYZA
shannon chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
for future chapters please use quote marks so that you can tell when someone is speaking. also you may want to have someone proofread your stories, so that you can be sure to catch all grammer mistakes.
L.R chapter 2 . 3/26/2003
This sounds like the beginning of a good story but your punctuation needs a little work.
Katianna chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Don't beta it! I love how this sounds!

French is more poetic than English in its phrasing, that it's more raw makes it beautiful to read.
Ruffyan chapter 2 . 3/24/2003
Oh...(sighs) I hope there is a happy ending. Adam, Shal and Jesse couldn't give up on Brennan so easily.
Ruffyan chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
I LOVE this! Not only is the drama fascinating, but I like the French to English flavor. So sweet. I have not considered English a beautiful language, but the foreign accents are throughout this story transform it. Tres charmant! (both the story and the way it is presented - sorry, my French is very very rusty) ;)
angeleyes46 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
i can't wait to read the next part.