Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
utterlybewitched chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
It is truly a shame that this early Tomione masterpiece was left unfinished! But I thank you, nonetheless, for sharing with us what you do have written out! Much love!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
*Growl* And l foresee an long agonising death in your future, old coot...
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
her name is ginevra, isn't it?
cher.stories chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Hi,

I was wondering if I may be able to add your story Wounds Unhealed to my story archive that I recommend to a group of fan fiction aficionados. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at .

Sincerely,
Cher
LadyFlorentine chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
I loved reading this - thanks for sharing! Can't wait for more :)
lbjw0128 chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
This story is amazing! I really wish you would finish it!
BeNeRre chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Hello!

Nice story... Although Hermione seems a bit OOC. I can't imagine her giving in just with those excuses, even less apologizing for something she hasn't done and feeling ashamed of herself... She would have done those things with other excuses, though; but she wouldn't have forgiven those go harmed her so much so lightly nor let them be patronizing or making her apologize for what they did.

I also have some concerns about the writting... English is not my first language, still I can find many errors, some which make a sentence imposible to understand.

Nevertheless the plot is quite interesting.

B.N.R.
FiOnAFiO chapter 10 . 4/20/2011
please don't abandon this story!
Elliesmeow chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
Great fic so far. I can't wait to see how Tom gets on in the modern world and deals with Hermione's parents. I'm also interested to see how their relationship and bond develops when they are a bit more isolated from the magical world and have mostly each other to rely on.

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to more.:)

-Ellie
gloomyshade chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
great! please update! ;D
gloomyshade chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
wow neat first chapter!
Lukro chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
pfff this is stupid. Marriage contract, bindings etc. people do think up the most sadistic things.
magentasouth chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
its a real pity you didnt continue with this story - i was really enjoying it.
karla1980 chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
wow love to know if thy do geton
Jez chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
The plot is really interesting, but Hermione's reactions are completely unrealistic. Hermione has the greatest respect for authority figures.(unless they're idiots)The fact that, not one, but three authority figures that she respected, set her up to be RAPED! That's what this is! RAPE! You have come out feeling betrayed and hurt like they said bad things about her behind her back INSTEAD OF SETTING HER UP TO BE RAPED! Now come on! Think of this like it had happened to you! What would you have done? I tell you what, yelling and shouting and down right being ANGRY would be involved! She actually gets chastized and you have her feel bad? Good GREIF! Have her throw a fit, get mad, scream, shout, break things! Not cry and get over it! And one more thing, trust between her and authority figures, not just with her teachers but with any future authority figures, wouldn't exist. She could get to a point where she could talk to them, care about them, even be friendly with them, but trust. HELL NO! It just wouldn't happen. The plot is good and it's interesting, but your compromizing it by making the characters react the way you want them to instead of the way they really would. I hope you take this as constructive critisism and not a flame, THIS IS NOT A FLAME! I like your story which is why I wanted to take the time to write this review and tell you what I think. Good luck with your story.