Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
Bohemian-Beautiful chapter 3 . 2/16/2004
fantablous story. u better update soon!
eth chapter 3 . 2/15/2004
Are you planning to update? Please do, it's been ages.
Rushumble chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
This is a wonderful story! I can't believe I never noticed it before (my loss!) I'm glad I found it now (thanks to your post at Riddlefics). Do continue, it's great.
gothic-neelam chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
Oh please update!
Tiffie101 chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
Your story is ever so interesting. Could you please do me a favor and...
WRITE ON!
wigwig chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
more more more lol
Professor Farfie chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
oh, i love this! please update it as soon as possible!
StrawberryKiwi4 chapter 3 . 12/1/2003
Hey there, I love your story! It's very original! I hope you didn't discontinue it because I would like to read more and find out what happens next! but you haven't updated it in a very long time! I really hope your going to do something with it, because this story is just to interesting to discontinue and you have to update it!
silver rose4
eavening chapter 3 . 11/26/2003
I hope that you will consider continueing this story and your other harry potter fanfics. the ideas are original and effectively well written. I have enjoyed what you've posted thus far; I hope you add more.

ciao
marymaria chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
i like it
i luv padfoot chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
i love this story! you haven't updated in so long! :( i do hope you plan to continue! the story is amazing!

~i luv padfoot~
Aurora Noctifer chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
As your story 'Nonpartisan' I love this one! You have great ideas for plots and characters. You're dialogues are convincing, well written and make the characters seem alive.

When reading one an exactly imagine the setting and how the people are acting, something I can't find often in fanfiction.

I hope that you're going to continue at least one of the stories if not both, for I really love them!

Aurora
SnowhiteRaven chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Wow, this story is so awesome but you haven't updated in so long. Please update soon and show Tom's reactions to his fate.
Kate Crawford chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
*eye twitches* You... haven't updated...you must... ... update. *twitches more severly* We... need to know...what happens...
desdemona47 chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
I really enjoyed this story, as much as you've written so far. Quite often, when one encounters fanfics involving the character of Tom Riddle in some form, his personality is changed wholly from what it is in the original story. However, I believe that you have stayed true to his canon identity very well. Thank you, I do hope that you can update this story again some time soon.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »