Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
Mystic Eyes chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Oh, Please, Please, Please, PLEASE update ASAP! The concept behind the story is intriguing. What inspired the whole binding idea, because I think it is rather ingenius. This will be a romance between Tom Riddle and Hermione, right? UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE!
BlanketyBlanc chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Poor Hermione! You HAVE to update or I'll...I'll...put a hex on you! *nods*

I can't wait to see what Tom is going to do! *evil laughter* _
Hannah-Freya chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, pleas write more! I absolutely adore this fic and cannot wait to see what happens!.

please say you'll write more. I'll go insane if you don't. Then I'll send you the bills for any/all medical treatment undergone. You don't want that now do you?

*lol*, seriously though, please write more!. I would really love to see what happens!

hugs and fat-free chocolate,

Hannah
Firebrand chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
AWESOME story! Love the Riddle/Hermione twist. But when are you also goign to finish Nonpartisian &/or Degree? You're awesome and need to write more often!
Athenaea chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
This story has some great potential. I hope you wil update another chapter soon; the way you've started out just amazes me, you have them all perfectly in character!
Frankie chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
This is so interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ariane Black chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
I love it so far! Very Unique! Please update soon.

Thanks

Ariane
frog4frog4 chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
I love the story! poor Hermione! please post the next chapter soon!
Alarice chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Interesting plot...I'm addicted already! More Soon!
Princess of Mordor chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
Oh my...it just keeps getting better!
Claribel chapter 2 . 3/16/2003
This is a terrific story - compelling yet uncomfortable reading. I feel quite disturbed by it, which I'm sure was your intention. I dread to think what is going to happen to poor Hermione. I find your characterisation of Tom Riddle to be quite chilling, I have no idea whether or not you're going to redeem him, or how you would achieve it if you did - I'll just have to keep reading!
Alexandra Trent chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Cool idea! I like the opening chapter! Please continue! Tee-hee! Tom is so cute!
Crystalnia chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
This, I mean this, is origianal. Its feasable. Its well written. Its got my attention. It is good. It is now up high on my to read often lists. It is bloody freaking brilliant and I wish I could shake your hand right now! Please update soon. You should be very proud of yourself!
Princess of Mordor chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
This is a really intense beginning...please hurry with the next installment...This fic has grabed by attention.
Assailants' Shadow chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
I do usually review on days like this, *glares at messed computer* But your story was great! No major spelling mistakes, staying true to character, using the correct characters, and a GREAT plot! I love it, never seen one like it either! You always do a great job in your writing, if I remember correctly. .- letmeh know when the next chapters up!

Rot in pieces,