Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
KnoKnayme chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
continue!
jeanne chapter 10 . 3/8/2008
i have read this months ago. it's one of my favorites, mainly for your portrayal of tom. also, it's one of the earliest written works. it would be a waste not to see this story through. i will skip the adjectives, except for the fact that this story is cleverly written with detailed chapters. i think that teenaged tom is really less evil than he's portrayed by some authors. i see tom as a lost soul, a misunderstood person, a human being mistreated by society. a waste of a life filled with bad choices simply because he was unwanted and unloved from the moment of birth. pathetic. he could've been destined for greatness, but without love, he was doomed. so unfair.
Autumn 1 chapter 9 . 2/13/2008
Wow, this story is really intriguing, and unqiue. Please don't give up on this one. It's awesome. U
xSadistxFujix chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
You know this is a realy good story. Don't give up on it. Many people are still reading it. It would be sad if you stopped.
frak-all chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
This is an absolutely amazing story. Your writing is incredible and keeps me hooked which is sad because you haven't updated in close to two years! I'm putting this on my Story Alerts in case you do decide to update. I don't know the circumstances behind the two year hiatus, and I'm not going to pretend to. Just know that people are still reading, and if you do update, I'll be there to read and review.
Sky66 chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Hi. I would like to say that this is another fantastic story of Herm/Voldie. Please, do continue the story as fast as you can. And I would like to wish you good luck!

-Sky66
bailey vicious chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
very nice. post again soon.
killtheenviousmoon chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
i am in dire need for them to have more intimate encounters! trusting eachother and trying not to kill one another are just minor details; no need to work them out. just let them shag!
LoveandScience chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
write more please, this is a really good story :)
denymeeverything chapter 10 . 3/13/2007
Why haven't you updated in so long? I hope you'll continue. Your theories and rules about bonds are fascinating and the plot is very different and a nice change. Isn't Hermione showing a bit too much about his downfall in way that he could use it against the Order? So she's actually fond of Tom? What are Tom's feelings towards anything? There isn't much that is in Tom's point of view. When's Ron, Ginny, and Harry getting involved? Ron in particular, I want to see his reaction and encounter with Tom sooner or later. Preferably sooner. Well, whenever you're not too busy and have the time. Please update!

This is probably the longest review I wrote for any story!

-Wind
denymeeverything chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
It's so unfair. How would Harry and Ron react?
Vamprisslizy chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
please continue
nyankobun chapter 10 . 1/7/2007
where'd you go? :( your writing is so smartly done, i don't think i can cope with the idea that you've abandoned this story. besides i really like the fact that you've found your own way to bring hermione and tom together without having to shove hermione into the '40s. as much as i love a lot of those stories, i've gotten kinda tired of them. hence why i favor yours!
chelle20 chapter 10 . 11/25/2006
cool story. update soon
Queen Serenity chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
I do hope you shall continue. This is actually pretty well-done.
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »