Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
bleebloop chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
omg I LOVE IT ! you must cuntinue ! i just need the nxt chapter!
FauxBrit chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
I really enjoyed reading this fic and hope that you plan to continue with it. As someone mentioned earlier all the characters are in character, and the story is very believable.
meek-bookworm chapter 10 . 8/12/2006
Please update. Your story is so interesting and I want to see what they can achive together and Riddle's confrontation with Dr. Granger along with his reaction to Hermione's muggle world. I need to see them compete at Twin Oaks and maybe bond (or at least work as a team) against a common enemy. I wish to see Hermione prove herself to Riddle and Riddle save Hermione from something. Your story is so origional and the plot is entaining and really as the best of Hogwarts's students they should be able to do some amazing things if you chose to write them. Loved the sceane with Hermione's creations. Best wishes! Please do update!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 10 . 7/4/2006
This is one totally awesome story. It's perfect, everyone's in character, it's going at a believable pace, it's well written. Update soon, since I know the next chapter's going to rock.
Bookworm.Annie chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
good fic
beautiful shadow chapter 10 . 4/27/2006
I love this fanfic. I know that you are fond of writing long chapters, but I can't help but to hope that you will update soon. I was just wandering where you plan on going with this, are Hermione and Riddle going to fall in love, is Hermione going to go over to the dark side? Please email me and let me know something before I resort to beating my head against the computer screen.
LilAngel123 chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
yay! they're sorta kinda starting to like each other
aGreatPenName chapter 10 . 2/15/2006
oh wicked spiffy story you got here! Very cool plot I must say! I like the interactions between the two, it's not like it's WAM BAM BOOM but very subtle changes, very well done! It makes it all the more appealing! And wonderfully presented as well, all the grammer, spelling, and spacing seem to be in check and great, and well I think you've done a bang up of a job! hands down it's very orginal, and one of the best TomxHermione fanfics I've read in a while! Alert list you go!
STAR25 chapter 10 . 2/12/2006

X-D Hilarious! Please Update soon. This fic is highly entertaining, interseting and well written with only few spelling or grammar mistakes. Keep up the Good Work!

_
cookiesncream chapter 10 . 1/11/2006
wow...i just found your story and i have to say its very, VERY good! i've been a fan of the pairing for quite a while, but since its not that popular its really hard to find a good story like urs. ur plot is original and i like the way that u've characterised both tom and hermione. nywayz...keep writing! i'll be waiting for an update
Zekintha chapter 10 . 12/17/2005
Bravo! *applauds* This is another great story, and I'm becoming quite a fan of the pairing.

One thing I've remembered to point out is that in later chapters you switched to "Twin Oaks" instead of "Great Oaks" for the school Hermione was going to go to next.

Anyway, I love the story and your ideas about everything: about spells, about people, about everything. You have great character development, and as with the rest of your stories, I can see it in my head as if I was watching a movie of it.

Please update soon!
Kitty0617 chapter 10 . 12/17/2005
Wonderful story. I'm looking forward to the next part.

-Kitty
Lovely Addiction chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
hey! its me again!

lol...yay! another beautiful chapter.

It was very good! uh...i have nothing else to say ezcept...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO.

Bella
HeraBates chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
I like Hermione's way of thinking. "Just because

she was fond of the git, didn't mean she had stopped wanting to slap him." Too true. Although Tom is a fascinating person there is something about his attitudes that make you want to hit him.

I like that Hermione and he have something in common, even if she doesn't like that fact.
Ocean Reflection chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
I liked the last line, "Just because she was fond of the git, didn't mean she had stopped wanting to slap him." Mwahaha. Update soon!
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »