Reviews for Wounds Unhealed
sHaEtORe chapter 10 . 12/1/2005
Hi!

Oh... I love ur stories. U really do well with unconventional pairing. I really like tis one :) I never really thought that Tom and Herm would do but u definitely have proven me wrong. The work quite well together don't they? He...he...

Another thing tat I want to ask you... How come u haven't updated in ur Mummy fiction 'Beyond the Senses' in the last 4 years? U promised us readers u would. I really want to see more of ur writing in tat story as well. I've been waiting for ages. I really love tat story as well.

Well so far u have outdone urself. Tis story is so interesting n very well done. I'll b keeping an eye out for this pairing now. ;P N please update soon.

Catcha l8r!

CIAO! ;3
mnemosynegreen chapter 8 . 11/26/2005
Love it *winks*!
addicted2u chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
I'm so glad you didnt abandon this story afterall. Now I just hope that you'll stick with it till the end. Keep up the good work!
Raven176 chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
I like what you've done with the story so far. I can't wait for you to progress things with Hermione and Tom, but I understand that things will take a little bit to get them together because of their backrounds. Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing another chapter from you soon_
DreamWriterColabs chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
yikes, she is one brave woman!
krillball6 chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
I really like this story. I still don't know what Riddle is up too...one day I guess he'll realize that he wants to be a good person? Will they like fall in love...any more roamce happening soon?

I like the way you've written this story, I didn't see any spelling or grammer mistakes. I really like you idea and your plot. I also love how long your chapters are .

Please update soon! I wanna read some more! Please sir, I want some more! lol

_krillball6_

_Jessi_
Yaechiyo chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
A wonderful story. I was amazed at the sheer amount of detail and thought you've put into everything. You leave nothing unexplained, yet never fail to keep a certain amount of tension throughout the chapters. The characterizations are amazing as well, especially Hermione and Riddle are in my opinion very believable and also 'in character'. You just have to love the way they try to cope with each other (or manipulate the other). I'm really looking forward to reading more - we are probably in for a lot of surprises, aren't we? I wish you the best of luck with your writing. :)

(Loved it when Riddle thought that Mrs Grangers clothing seemed to hint at a 'very different' profession - it was hilarious absolutely hilarious)
vla1diva chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
this chap sure took a long time to come...i just hope u dont do the same for the next one
Kichiko chapter 10 . 11/21/2005
Fabulous chapter. I love the tension between Riddle and Granger. Beautifully written. I cannot wait for more, as always.
Allis Em chapter 10 . 11/20/2005
Wow! I can not wait for the next chapter. This is really good. I love how Tom and Hermione are just all caught up in it. Thanks for the great story.
Psychosis Sucks chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
LOL, the last line was interesting :P

Keep up the good writing, I'm glad you updated! :P

-Psychosis Sucks (Seriously, it does :S)
sakuya-kaleido chapter 9 . 11/19/2005
u updated !

love ur stories they are cool and creative!
Psychosis Sucks chapter 9 . 11/8/2005
O-M-GOSH! How can you leave us hanging there like that? Lol, anyways, I really enjoyed reading this story so far, and I love the long chapters. I appreciate all the work you put into this story, for it cleary shows each time :P

Keep on updating and smiling! Etc ...

Psychosis Sucks (Bobby)
Bobby chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
Good - more please~! :P
nehimasgift chapter 9 . 11/5/2005
o. it's good and i love it! poor hermione having to do that in order to bond and i have to say that i'm ashamed at how devious dumbledore seems to be. anyways good job and i hope you update soon. i will be waiting for the next chapter.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »