Reviews for Is There Life After Victory?
Shanako chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Man... that was totally freaky... I hope that I never met Bakura in that kind of attitude. I liked for the freakiness and those "After I've done what I wanted, what then?" questions. As usual, a very good story.
kitroku chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
really cool fic i just wish you would have made it longer i know it will most likely stay a one-shot but i hope you continue it
Chibi Tea chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
CT:*trying to hide from the Ryou that just walked up the main street of her mind*

Insane Ryou:*spots Yuugi*I thought I killed you.

Yuugi:*wimpering behind his yami*
Halcyon Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow. *stares in awe and bows* That was just...fantastic. Among one of the most powerful fanfics I have ever read! Write more! Er...perhaps I should go read your other 208 fanfics first. *sheepish grin*
Your Loyal Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Now that's just... angsty, deep and ... all the wonderful words I can think of! It's no doubt one of the best I have read around {believe you me that I read alot of fics}!
Mr. Shishio chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
OOh! OOh! *bounces up and down*
*said very quickly* Thatwas really weird and dark and creepy and sorta freaky yet really cool! *nod nod*
Yep. Still on a sugar high.
trefenwyd12 chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
aw! how cute! ryou bakura on a death rampage! keep writing! you're awesome. i mean come on. what else would read on a snow day?
Katia chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
that...was almost creepy...but really good
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Will read Kage noTenshi. And O.o;; is right. O_oU WTF? Whatever. Ansty and slightly disturbing. Still good, though._

Bang baby chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Woah, this is some deep chapter. I must say, it is really great! *sniff* But, i feel so sorry for poor Ryou. Anyway, I hope that you will find a great amount of happiness because of this review! I would love it if you made another fic like this, except with more chapters. Like, for instance, you could detail, or actually show, everything that Ryou said he did. Maybe you already did that, but this is just an idea. Anyway, since I have already told you about what a great job you did all I have now to say is, Ja ne!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
*breathes heavily* Woah.. I never imagined Ryou doing that.. but.. yes.. you're right... he probably could and would... thanks for writing this story. As always
Ryoulover chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
very creepy...i love it! especially the ending.

its one of my favorites!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Oh, no! Poor Ryou-kun! *huggles*
GriffinFire chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
O_o Very scary, creepy, etc. Wow. This is soo cool! Poor Ryou! ;_;

Did anyone ever tell you you're a genius? My sister, Millennium Slinky, might've. Well, you are. Brilliant, absoloutely brilliant.
Oracle Mizuno chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Oracle: Perfect!

Ryou: 0.0;;

Oracle: Um...right then Ryou, go be in shock somewhere else so I can review, 'kay? Onegai?

Ryou: 0.0;; *wanders off*

Oracle: -_- At any rate...I really, really liked this one! You write not-so-innocent-Ryou SO WELL! Great!