Reviews for The Ghost King-Origin
Icey510510 chapter 2 . 6/12
Love it! Can't wait 4 more!
PhantomGoat13 chapter 2 . 6/7
Great chapter here, I really enjoyed it. Gotta feel sorry for Danny, he couldn't even keep his identity a secret for more than 1 battle and add to that he's late to get home! Really looking forward to where you take this next!
SonicMax chapter 2 . 6/7
So...we're going with canonical pairings then? I hope not. It's more fun with non cannon ones.
Derpydragan chapter 2 . 6/6
Gasp! This is the first time my reviews have been mentioned! I am the proud child. Anywho, I love this chapter, and I think it is cool that Danny already knew Victor/Cyborg before they became Superheros.
kimcat chapter 2 . 6/6
Interesting story so far! Can't wait to see Beastboy and Danny exchanging puns back and forth lol
Hope you see more soon
JacobPhantom chapter 1 . 1/20
Please update your story soon!
Derpydragan chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really like the idea of Danny being a prince and the words that you use really help the plot-story move on. : high-fives back:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is good pgs update soon
Reptil chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Liking it so far can't wait for the next chapter
SonicMax chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Aww yeah! Danny's gonna be a founding titan! And he's gonna know cyborg! Now the question is are you gonna make raven Sam or just have them both there?
Nirankush chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I love your story. I really hope that you update soon because I am dying to read more. (Get it? Dying?)
RusEmp chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Wow. Just wow. That's one awesome story you have here, and I hope you will finish it.
linken63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I caught your anagram there you need to trade one of your k's for a c
Davidscrazy234 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
When cyborg and Danny meet each other and know their identity, Danny should be mad at cyborg saying he deserved it. Because he was popular