Reviews for The Ghost King-Origin
Lady Kimi chapter 2 . 9/20
I honesty think it would spice things up if everyone ended up attending school... with the way things seem to be setting, that might be where you're headed? I'm not too sure, but it would be cool. I'm going to stay tuned for more of this story for sure!
Timedoesnotdefineme chapter 2 . 9/9
I hope you continue this, I like it a lot
Icey510510 chapter 2 . 6/12
Love it! Can't wait 4 more!
PhantomGoat13 chapter 2 . 6/7
Great chapter here, I really enjoyed it. Gotta feel sorry for Danny, he couldn't even keep his identity a secret for more than 1 battle and add to that he's late to get home! Really looking forward to where you take this next!
SonicMax chapter 2 . 6/7
So...we're going with canonical pairings then? I hope not. It's more fun with non cannon ones.
Derpydragan chapter 2 . 6/6
Gasp! This is the first time my reviews have been mentioned! I am the proud child. Anywho, I love this chapter, and I think it is cool that Danny already knew Victor/Cyborg before they became Superheros.
kimcat chapter 2 . 6/6
Interesting story so far! Can't wait to see Beastboy and Danny exchanging puns back and forth lol
Hope you see more soon
JacobPhantom chapter 1 . 1/20
Please update your story soon!
Derpydragan chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
I really like the idea of Danny being a prince and the words that you use really help the plot-story move on. : high-fives back:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This is good pgs update soon
Reptil chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Liking it so far can't wait for the next chapter
SonicMax chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Aww yeah! Danny's gonna be a founding titan! And he's gonna know cyborg! Now the question is are you gonna make raven Sam or just have them both there?
Nirankush chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I love your story. I really hope that you update soon because I am dying to read more. (Get it? Dying?)
RusEmp chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Wow. Just wow. That's one awesome story you have here, and I hope you will finish it.
linken63 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
I caught your anagram there you need to trade one of your k's for a c