Reviews for Savage Ways
J Shute Norway chapter 6 . 8/15
Well, I'm caught up. The fic is looking great so far, with wonderful OC's and gripping action.

Tim was a great laugh when the whole joke became clear, while Aliya is even cuter than the artwork made her out to be! Layla is a chilling villain, and poor Sophia...

I hope she never finds out what the secret ingredient in that meatloaf is, poor girl.

Action was good, and with some practice could become very good.

All in all a very nice story I'm looking forwards to following!
HOJ666 chapter 6 . 7/9
And done with this Chapter. Sad to say that it was over too quickly.

I am curious about Bogo's ex-partner and what King did to him.

Also, I wonder how you are gonna tie in the first chapter into all of this.

As I stated over at discord, maybe Helmut Grunter should use some german grammar while talking, just to drive the point of his accent home, but that is just a suggestion. As it is now, it works out fine as it is.

Lastly, Bogo. His reaction was simply genious. It was relateable, as any supervisor should act that way, in and after a dangerous situation, especially when his orders are clear as day.
JP133 chapter 6 . 7/2
I almost never agree with the chief whe it comes to Judy ort Nick but this time i was a little glad that he let her know exactly what she needed to hear. It's hard to have someone disappointed in you so hopefully this time she will finally understand that she also has limitations. This was a very suspenseful chapter for sure, but i really enjoyed the fights and hope we get more of them, Aliya can really fight!
JP133 chapter 5 . 7/1
I'm really starting to hate Snow, i hope he comes around later and realizes what an ass he is but i think ill still hate him even after that.
glad i get to finally meet Aliya, i've seen so much of her art and its great to finally read what she can really do.
Also, Judy what the hell!? Didn't we already go through this the first time! You cant just run off like that! I really hope this doesn't end like i think it will.
WolfofAvalon chapter 6 . 7/1
Daaaayuuuuum Chief Bogo got some power behind them guns! Poor Aliya, I wish she’d see her self worth for what it is...
JP133 chapter 4 . 6/29
This was a great chapter! The last part kind of confused me but i think i got the idea and its really crazy if whats happening is really happening. makes for a great twist!
either way the plot thickens and its getting better and better.
other small notes:
I would be just like the New vixen and i would have a hard time meeting Nick and Judy as i would be star struck as hell
I didn't know Opti was in your fic!? I would love to be in it also but, i don't have an OC so... oh well ;(
webbo9 chapter 1 . 6/27
Love the ambition in this story. Keep it up!
JP133 chapter 3 . 6/26
Man this was a long chapter but i appreciate it!
Ok so the part with you mentioning that finnick was really strong was so great! i mean that jumbo pop must be heavy as hell!
Nick having all the connections was also great, it would make sense that he would know the best deals in Zootopia, and the fact that there are over 1,000 rules in Citylife 101 was also a nice laugh, i hope to see more of that in this fic.
JP133 chapter 1 . 6/26
i was on the verge of tears when i though it was Nick who had died! How could you!
This is very emotional but i love fics like this so i'm excited to see what really happened.
JP133 chapter 2 . 6/26
That last line was the best!
i'm getting a real hannibal lecter vibe from the cougar, and a Saw vibe from the whole game. I love suspenseful and gory fics that keep it tasteful, if you know what i mean. i'm really enjoying this so far.
I still feel really bad for Jody, im sure she really was sorry but now she's just a meal, oh well.
WolfofAvalon chapter 5 . 3/29
Poor Sophia...it must be Hell having to walk around with that guilt all the time...

This story continuously gives me the creeps, but in a thrilling page turner way! Can’t wait for the next chapter. Hoping Snow gets his fuzzy little ass kicked...asshole...
SLY-as-a-FOX-93 chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
Hey buddy, your story is the first fanfiction where I could find love to details... Every character has his own charme and everytime I read it I got that feeling they were real

You are talented and you already created my favorite fanfiction I hope you'll keep on writing

Your friend
Sly
WolfofAvalon chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Duuuuude the ending literally gave me chills! This thing turned dark...can’t wait for more! And to see Snow get his furry little butt put in its place!
Combat Engineer chapter 4 . 12/7/2017
Great to see this updated. I can already see the future drama that this new rabbit rookie is going to cause. And I'm guessing that the meatloaf will really live up to its name.
Zl0tty chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
great story
well written with the typical humor of thw red fox.
i really like the chemical between the characters and also the small sidestories. And the small hints are nice placed too.

cant wait for the next page.