Reviews for Stars and Stones
Corwyn chapter 16 . 6/23
I'm liking this story so far and hoping you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 5/25
This is a good story
chimera629 chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
A little surprised man made that deal as summer needs the locker destroyed as well especially since she gave her the information of Voldemort return for free
chimera629 chapter 14 . 12/1/2020
What game are snape and dumbledore playing?
chimera629 chapter 13 . 12/1/2020
So dissappinted with how he responded to snape saying he's killed. I mean come one he's winter trained and has had decades to come to grips with the fact he's a killer. Hell for that fact most if not all his friends are killers to.
Why did snape snitch to dumbledore if he's part of winter?
chimera629 chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
Wonder how Karin did a did he's learning any actual magic.
Hope harry is trying to get back the physical skill and abilities he earned. It brout a smile to face when he was running around yelling parkour
chimera629 chapter 8 . 11/30/2020
That was unexpected. Didn't expt snape to be able to force a soul gaze in him or see so clearly
chimera629 chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Hold did harry and Karin get wands
chimera629 chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
So does harry have all his former power as well as what ever potter had?
Wonder how hell react when realises he can be around tech without wrecking it.
I get why harry was a slytherin but don't see how murphy made it there.
chimera629 chapter 3 . 11/30/2020
Honestly surprised by murphy cause even with the knowledge she didn't want have the body
chimera629 chapter 2 . 11/30/2020
So harry died
chimera629 chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Wonder where molly and his daughter is and who was powerful enough to do this.
To bad molly isn't getting a shot
Dhdoctor61 chapter 2 . 11/29/2020
That parasite was a spirit that came into being when the fallen angel lash from the coin died protecting him. It essentially was their daughter. Shame to see she won’t make an appearance. Would have seen interesting.
Chryseum chapter 8 . 11/28/2020
What the fuck is this stupidity? To think our main character can't even protect his soul, yet knows how to look into others. He could've just left the room for Snapes terrible bullying and teaching.
mooneysfate chapter 16 . 11/27/2020
lovely update! thank you! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »