Reviews for Stars and Stones
KattzKitten chapter 2 . 11/4
Interesting story! Thank you for your hard work!
kittyranma chapter 16 . 3/14
Enjoying this one so far. I have a question though, with Harry Dresden in Harry Potter where is Harry Potter? Is he dead or what?
Haissan chapter 3 . 2/27
Small error, thresholds only form in homes even then, it takes time for one to develop.
Haissan chapter 1 . 2/27
Okay, this is a very good solid start I like it. I love that you Incorporated the fact that reality is just a big ball of wibbly wobbly facts and truths intertwined with imagination. So this story already seems like it'll be fun. Okay on to reading the rest of the story hopefully you'll continue to post more I saw you only had 19,000 words in the whole thing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2021
SoulGAZE, not glaze
Corwyn chapter 16 . 6/23/2021
I'm liking this story so far and hoping you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 5/25/2021
This is a good story
chimera629 chapter 15 . 12/1/2020
A little surprised man made that deal as summer needs the locker destroyed as well especially since she gave her the information of Voldemort return for free
chimera629 chapter 14 . 12/1/2020
What game are snape and dumbledore playing?
chimera629 chapter 13 . 12/1/2020
So dissappinted with how he responded to snape saying he's killed. I mean come one he's winter trained and has had decades to come to grips with the fact he's a killer. Hell for that fact most if not all his friends are killers to.
Why did snape snitch to dumbledore if he's part of winter?
chimera629 chapter 10 . 12/1/2020
Wonder how Karin did a did he's learning any actual magic.
Hope harry is trying to get back the physical skill and abilities he earned. It brout a smile to face when he was running around yelling parkour
chimera629 chapter 8 . 11/30/2020
That was unexpected. Didn't expt snape to be able to force a soul gaze in him or see so clearly
chimera629 chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Hold did harry and Karin get wands
chimera629 chapter 4 . 11/30/2020
So does harry have all his former power as well as what ever potter had?
Wonder how hell react when realises he can be around tech without wrecking it.
I get why harry was a slytherin but don't see how murphy made it there.
chimera629 chapter 3 . 11/30/2020
Honestly surprised by murphy cause even with the knowledge she didn't want have the body