Reviews for The Boy Who Thought He Had No Choice
fandommaniac22 chapter 7 . 4/3
This is absolutely amazing! I came her from “Jack Frost’s Wish”, (another exceptional fanfic, btw) but wow! I was astonished! This is super good, and I’m really looking forward to where it’s heading! I love how well Draco and Luna are getting along- aside from dramione, a sorta guilty ship of mine that I know would never actually work, I’ve always loved Draco and Luna as a couple! Her whisky and wonder would be good for Draco, in my opinion, and she’s clearly not the type that would hold a grudge against him! They’ve always seemed almost complementary to me, so I love that your writing this! There just aren’t enough Drana(?) fanfics out there! And really, it’s excellently written, and I love how they’re prancing people! I hope you carry this through to the end, because I’m looking forward to it! (Also, I like how you changed Luna so she didn’t get rescued, like, obviously it was necessary for the story to progress, but in the process, it saved Doby! Yay!
hausofyas chapter 1 . 1/19
Please update soon
MileyRowling chapter 7 . 1/17
Nice story!
astromeria.fornax chapter 7 . 1/4
this is cute! keep it up and do update soon
pink Bunny chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
love this story!
SilverMountainHare chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
Her ravenclaw is showing! Ah, wish the chapter was longer. Still lovely, though!
SilverMountainHare chapter 2 . 10/25/2017
That's the spirit, Malfoy!
SilverMountainHare chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
A very nice first chapter! Good job! I will be waiting for chapter 2
iunae lumen chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Seems interesting, althought many have recycled this plot trope for this particular ship, I'm keen on reading your take on it. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.