Reviews for Useless Trivia on a Tuesday Afternoon
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
awesome!
Starwolf chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
I LOVE all your brotherhood stories! This is so funny. But I think it's you can't fold a piece of paper in half more than EIGHT times. I might be wrong. It happens. I got that e-mail once and me, my mom, and my brother all tried to lick our elbows. My brother could actually do it! Wow. He can also touch his tounge to the tip of his nose.
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
I love this story, and were did you get all these cool facts.
gothicthunder chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Totaly Awsome, that was so funny HAHAHA! Totaly Awsome, it made me laugh and I never laugh.
Jestering chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
*cackles* I love it! I've read the elbow thing before! And yes ... I tried to do it. *snickers* Great fic as always! *claps*
WormmonABC chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Lick your elbow? Whoa... you just blew my mind! :)
Mimi T chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
That was hilarious!
yuop-12-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
More chapters please? ) (

) (
ShadowLi19 chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
C'mon, Wanda - you know you love the Brotherhood Boys.

Update soon,PLEASE?
JessiChi chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Yay that was funny!
Amazed reader chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
I got the same e-mail!COL!
Validor chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Hey, cool story! I can see the guys doing all that...and that stuff really is interesting...Excuse me, I am off to see if I can fold a piece of paper more than seven times.
BLAAAAH chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
HAHAHAHA! LMAO! That was so hysterical! The person who told me about this fic tried to lick their elbow so ya know LOL Anyways, keep up the good work! _ (we would've tried the other experiments, but we couldn't find the cow and ran out of paper. Rats -_-)
Luki Dimension chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
I'm in tears! Another classic
L1701E chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Oh yeah, I forgot! A new chapter is up of the Misfits vs. the Viper! Again, great story!