Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Visions of the Pantheon
ShadowFireZelda chapter 9 . 7/5
I love it. I am curious as to the implications of a Goa'uld god celebrating Christmas. As has been seen in both this story and in the original Dresden Files, Angels at least are real. I wonder if Metatron will show up again.
ShaiGar chapter 9 . 6/30
thiry jaffa, or thirty?
ShaiGar chapter 7 . 6/30
A monster who what?
thegreatroshen chapter 9 . 2/26
Harry is making the Goa'uld celebrate Christmas. They're all sitting there trying to figure out what his scheme is and what he gets out of this while he's building snowmen and playing with the kids... I can't stop laughing. This is great.
Elise chapter 9 . 12/7/2018
This is the one of the best Christmas stories EVER.
Elise chapter 7 . 12/7/2018
Reading so many perspectives is really rewarding. *Thumbs up!*
Elise chapter 6 . 12/7/2018
I really like Nefertum. And you characters, intrigues and plots are wonderfully intricate. If I have already said that - it bear saying twice.
quoththeraven5 chapter 9 . 11/15/2018
This is amazing! I cannot wait to see how Harry's intergalactic Christmas will turn out! :)
Zehel2010 chapter 8 . 11/3/2018
Thats a truly unique goddes... fear of Moses and White god is certainly strong within them.
atchoum35 chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
Nice chapter. Thanks continue
Verdin Grey chapter 9 . 11/2/2018
What a lovely chapter! Your stories are wonderful to read.
thomaseliot chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
Pfffft. HILARIOUS. Enlil does Not Get Christmas. Outsider POV is my jam, and this is right on point. :D
Brainarius chapter 9 . 11/1/2018
Or how Dresden taught the Go'auld to celebrate Christmas
deitarionSSokolow chapter 9 . 10/31/2018
OK, this one had me laughing out loud.

There's little I love more in fiction than comedy centered around characters making mountains out of molehills by greatly overestimating the intended depth/complexity of things.
Grim Troll chapter 8 . 10/31/2018
Ah, this is one of the things that amuses me, and makes me want to see the space Nazi's reaction when word gets back to them that the Jewish faith is known far among the stars... and the mighty and neigh immortals are terrified of pissing off Moses.