Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Visions of the Pantheon
I love that literally 9/10ths of this page was spacing dots and warnings. Kudos.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 5 . 2/17
This is interesting I can't wait until what Santa thoughts on all these idiots finally realizing Heka is gone, and the Lord Warden is a completely new god. I mean what can of reaction will we get when people realize what Harry did or is.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 4 . 2/15
Well, I think I felt worse reading a Harry Potter fic called Imprisoned Realm, that isn't an insult just that that particular Harry Potter fic had some really fucked up moments. Well, you very well demonstrated Moloch's "charm". A well done chapter on a cannibalistic dinner.

Doesn't help with my anatomical knowledge reading this going through Nursing. Made me imagine the process that was done to prep "dinner". ... I'm going to listen to some cheery music.

Oh you spelled red head wrong at the end.

"Good" Chapter.
KyliaQuilor chapter 6 . 2/13
Oh, I like this guy.
Hah! I hope we see Nefertum again, his viewpoint is really refreshing compared to the other goauld of the series.
Accursius chapter 6 . 2/11
Wow, Nef seems like a really ... interesting Goauld! However Basts experiment? not to dump on him her memories is nearly as interesting.
If Nef however is Basts son, is Ptah, who I really hope youll show one day, still his father? And do you have a connection between Bast and Sekhmet?
A very Goauld summit, it reminded me very much of Crystal God on Spacebattles.
Grim Troll chapter 6 . 2/11
I like this one. He just wants to be left alone... and may leave his host peacefully, to go about their business afterwards? Overall, I find him amusing and interesting.
Bluesnowman chapter 6 . 2/11
Lol there is a snake SG1 needs to meek. If just for the amusment factor of meeting one that just wants to be left alone.
ADdude chapter 6 . 2/10
Neutral Goul'd, huh never really consiered it. Just want to be left alone, thats a nice concept. Good work, nicely written and I always like seeing more of less well known bits of myths.
Christina K chapter 5 . 2/2
You are probably going to find this hilarious, but I find it awesome.

I finally realized upon reading this story that you were using the Stargate D&D manual, "Living Gods" for details for your story- like Queen Xiwangmu, and Ulan-Tze, and so on. I recognized them because I wrote them several years ago for the manual, along with the rest of the Yu entry and the Hathor entry. Writing for EA was a blast, and I had fun doing it. I love that you've got Mulan and her sister-in-arms working for Xiwangmu, and I wish I'd thought of that myself. I am really hoping that Qian (who I invented all the details for!) is getting all those Jaffa from Shengyu, since I invented that place entirely. *cackling*

KEEP WRITING. It is a blast.
conquerorofheaven1 chapter 4 . 1/20
Meh. This is hardly the worst thing I've ever read, but I guess if it really bothers you, that's fine. Keep up the good work. I love the expansions you've made to both universes, you have an incredible imagination and an eye for detail.

Just... please don't be afraid of the things your imagination spawns. Art can be horrifying, but that makes it no less beautiful.
Hard to tell why, but this chapter is one of my favorites.

Here's hoping they don't end up on directly opposing sides; it'd feel tragic if the most human seeming "Goa'ulds" had to kill each other. (Or maybe it'd make a good story.)
maxe03 chapter 3 . 1/7
This was intersting
maxe03 chapter 5 . 1/7
Wow this lady is awsome but surpriaes itvdidnt even cross her mind the changes to heka could be because he did the same as her
maxe03 chapter 2 . 1/7
Kinda shocked that ivy dis that to a child