Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Visions of the Pantheon
Kylia Quilor chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
A nice peek into Yu's Domain
Anon Of The Sea chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
The world building you do is just ridiculously good. I love how the gospels of Luke, Peter, and Bruce are catching on so well. Damn it though, this is THE fic for which I most want an internet browser capable of retrieving web pages from the future. All three of them. It's just such an excellent verse you've crossed here.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Interesting, interesting indeed...
CheddarTrek chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
Breath of fresh air after that last chapter - good times.

I admit it's great to see another Goa'uld recognize some of what Harry is doing. I mean, others know that "Heka" went really weird, but so far Xiwangmu seems like the only one who has realized that it's not just unusual... it's unusual in a way that Heka should not be able to mimic, because he would never have understood love well enough to play this role.

Also, loving Xiwangmu.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Hey, like Attila the hun, Vladimir the impalor, and a couple of others roles into one, like the brass bull and the guy who came up with scaphism. I recommend not googling those last two.
Arekanderu chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
I am loving Xiwangmu. It's so interesting to see such an interesting Goa'Uld. And Desden kicking Moloch's ass. Yes please!
PrinceSheo chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
The Lucian Alliance, huh? I would very much like to see a chapter from their perspective, and are the Oranians part if the alliance at this time? How do they feel about the lord warden?
IslandHopper chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Amazingly done! I’m really looking forward to Dresu’den interacting with this chapter’s batch of characters.
ADdude chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
I like how they are interpreting pop cultures stories Harry has been sharing. Love, what a concept.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
I learned about Moloch as a small child so this chapter did not surprised me. Did you know that people would pass there children through the fire for the holiday that's now known as Christmas. And light candles to represent the children sacrificed. Now those candles have been replaced by Christmas lights. I find the more you find out about the origin of the holidays the more people get angry when you tell them just why you don't celebrate them.

I don't like to blindly jump off the bridge everyone else is. I find a lot of things distasteful.

How have we gotten to the point where people kill a baby in the womb and say it isn't alive because it hadn't been born yet. Dumbass if it wasn't alive how could kill it. This makes me sick to my stomach. They call it women's rights to kill her unborn baby but put her in jail as crazy for killing her newborn. What's the difference?

Murder is punished by law unless you do it for the government preferably as a Soldier, do it well enough and you get a medal for bravery and courage, Valor and all that crap. No wonder people are confused. Yes murder is wrong unless you do it for us then your just killing the enemy. That's messed up big time.

Sicking is how because of my beliefs I am labeled an right wing supremest. I am not even part of a hate group. Yet my views are dangerous? Not mainstream?

Ok so I probably was upset reading your chapter but not truly surprised
Guest chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Well... it was well written. And I'm very much looking forward to Harry giving Heka some company.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
I have read worse things in history books. though few took it too such an extreme, there are people who actually have behaved like this in real life. mind they did not have the technology to murder there victims a second time but I believe they would have done so had the option been available.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
After the over the top warnings, I was honestly expecting worse. I mean, the content is bad enough that "worse" is kind of academic, but as presented it didn't really have that kind of impact. What was meant to be the big reveal separating generically nasty from a special kind of evil instead felt obvious from the beginning in context, and somehow something about the pacing served to blunt it further. It never quite reached the point of feeling like self-parody never crossed over into the comedic, but for me at least it was so over the top horrible without being over the top horrifying that an element of the ridiculous kept slipping in, like reading about the worst things a spark from Girl Genius has done when it should have had more in common with Nazi medical experiments or something.

I don't mean to say it wasn't good, because it definitely was, but it just didn't have the impact you took such great pains to guard against.
Born To Sleep chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
You could cut down on the space of your trigger warning. After scrolling down half of the chapter lenght, I was starting to think the whole thing was just an attempt at trolling your readers, and from reading some of the other reviews I wasn't alone with this.
Personally, I thought that, while still being pretty bad, the chapter content didn't warrant such an excessive warning beforehand, especially since the descriptions of the atrocities committed were rather clinical. That said, it was definitely not a bad idea to post a warning about the particularities included.
I also agree with the reviewers who (even if not quite in those words) said that getting another chapter about Dresden stomping that a**hole into the ground would be VERY satisfying right now.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/19/2017
yeah pretty horrible. you did manage to describe the horrors clinically enough to not be totally repugnant. though you now have encouraged to ser moolch go down by Dresden hand.

also really want to see that first encounter.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »