Reviews for Endless Pantheon: Visions of the Pantheon
J.Marchman chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I uh think I know where the inspiration for this one came from. Dark stuff that. Very much looking forward to seeing Morloch fucked up. Good chapter
jmsdragn chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Yeah that wasn't bad at all, only thing that was triggering was having to scroll down so far to get to the actual chapter, prob dying wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't on mobile.
TheLastGarou chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Did not read.
Thank you for the Warning.
Anzer'ke chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Yeah, for all your claims this really wasn't that bad. Obviously I, and anyone else who does the kind of freelance writing I do, have seen worse, but it's not really a matter of comparison of content so much as failings in this chapter.

You list off a lot of horrible things (on the subject of which, using obscure terms for removing the tongue and teeth reduces the impact, and removing the tongue is as counter-productive as scaring the shit out of meat about to be butchered) but you back away from them as quickly as they come up. The descriptions are clinical and detached, showing nothing of the mindset of a being who considers these things right and proper. Instead of disturbing the reader by showing them a perspective that is alien and depraved and creeps along their spine to read, you simply wrote a bacchanalian feast scene, made the food into humans, and added an entirely clinical description of mass rape and infanticide that isn't even happening on screen.

In short, this has shock value and nothing more going for it. Especially with the ludicrously over the top introductory warnings that feels like something out of a creepypasta or the SCP's memetic entries.

There's nothing deeper. Nothing truly disturbing. It's seems pretty clear that you were too uncomfortable writing it to delve into the character to the degree seen in your other work and the difference ruins it entirely. As it stands this is just a fairly boring list of fucked-up stuff.
PrinceSheo chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
I think you're overreacting a bit, it seriously wasn't that bad at all.
doomqwer chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
if i had not played danganronpa i would be disturbed but i am desensitized to this kinda shit so kudos on getting me kinda disgusted but i read it anyway so nice
ee6968806 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
Eh. It was so hilariously over the top evil it didn't actually do much.
Dracois42 chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
meh literally no reaction
exillion chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
wow, you really need to write something else for a change.
ntalcenent chapter 3 . 12/11/2017
This is telling and moves back into showing how Dres'ud'den has the Goa'uld chasing their tails, certain he's planned all of this. It fits with his wizard persona, bluff until you can't, then set the world on fire.

I'm glad if a copy of Harry is now a demigod, that the real Harry Dresden continues to live and breath in Chicago. Also funny that the Knight thought he was working with aliens pretending to be gods. Hehe.

I don't see Dre'sue'den? allowing the plight of slaves to exist in misery near him be they Jaffe, human or other races. It was entertaining when Atrues? noted Harry's habitual laying down of his internal law with great force on those who crossed it despite unknowingly. I'm looking forward too the sequel.
Elise chapter 3 . 12/9/2017
Great chapter! :) Thx for updating.
Kylia chapter 3 . 12/4/2017
Brilliant as ever
peppymint chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
Don't you just love the smell of chaos in the morning?

Great story. I love it.
ADdude chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
I love that Harry is winning people over by accident. Though I got to wonder how Aphosis got back from the fairy realm. Anywho, loving these side stories
Accursius chapter 3 . 12/2/2017
So, how long till Dresden becomes publically praised as a god of madness to his face?
I must praise, vehemently, your depiction of the Goauld! They get more awesome each time you show them off.
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »