Reviews for Happily Ever After
Justine2 chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
Excellent chapter, Katie. This one was my favorite out of all of the chapters - partly because I love Elizabeth and Susan's characters, but also because it was just so tenderly and beautifully written. I actually got a little misty-eyed reading it. Great job.
Friends Babe chapter 7 . 4/13/2003
I have really enjoyed reading this fanfic and especially liked the Mark and Lucy chapters. And your right, as much as i love Cordano, it just wouldn't have worked in the Mark one!

Kate25 chapter 7 . 4/12/2003

Great finishing chapter! I loved the budding friendship between Susan and Elizabeth- that should happen on the show too! You did a great job of keeping everyone in character.

P.S. Thanks for mentioning me in the author's note! I feel so special!
Melissa Larkin chapter 7 . 4/12/2003
I loved your entire fic, Katie, and this chapter was fantastic. I'm so glad you included Susan in the anniversary of Mark's death, and I really enjoyed the Susan/Elizabeth friendship. Great job! :)
jcal4evr chapter 6 . 4/5/2003
Love the series! Especially the Peter/Cleo and Dave parts. Can't wait for Mark. :)
Misty chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
I loved it. I especially loved the ones of Dave and Lucy. I've always loved Dave, and I loved the way you kept to his personality. The part with the pictures made me cry. As for the one of Lucy... I was crying all the way through it. I hope to read one for Mark. Hope you post it up soon.
Kekelinato lazy to sign in chapter 6 . 4/4/2003
OMG! That chapter was so sad. sniff,sniff. I really like your stories. Who else are you gonna do?
beanie to lazy to log in chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
THAT WAS AMAZING! you made me cry i all ways loved lucy
Justine2 chapter 6 . 4/3/2003
Good chapter. I like the way you had Carter acknowledging his closeness and connection to Lucy. Very sensitively done.
Justine2 chapter 5 . 4/3/2003
Very good, Katie! I enjoyed seeing what Dave was up to these days, and it all seemed very realistic. It's very well-written!
Kate25 chapter 6 . 4/3/2003

This was a really interesting chapter. I was hoping you'd do chapters about the characters who died, and I think this was a good way to do it. Actually, I'd always thought Carter should take Abby to visit Lucy's grave, and Valentine's day would be a perfect time to do it.
Melissa Larkin chapter 6 . 4/2/2003
Aww, Katie, this was one of the best chapters yet. I always liked Lucy and I hated that TPTB killed her off. This was a really sweet, touching chapter. :)
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 5 . 3/31/2003
Wow this is great! I miss everyone that left!I actually saw Carol in a movie called Ghost Ship the other night! LOl anyway great job! OOh you could do Maggie Doyle hmm who else left? a
Kate25 chapter 5 . 3/30/2003

Wow! I really liked the Dave story- very moving and powerful. I've got no complaints about any stories so far, but it would be nice to find out what happens before or after each of these stories happens. Anyway, keep up the great work!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
Wow. These are really good. I liked how you handled a lot of things, like why Doug and Carol weren't at Mark's funeral and Dave's feelings regarding County. Paramedic is also a pretty cool career change for Dave, too. I hope you choose to do more of these, as there are a few characters you haven't touched on yet. Abby Keaton, for one, or Kim Legasspi.