Reviews for Just a Bad Dream
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 10/2/2003
This is fun! Don't leave it a cliffhanger for long please.
lexie-chan701 chapter 3 . 9/26/2003
wow so cute I luv inuyasha. aw cute nicknames! please update soon its such an awesome story
BishiGirl chapter 3 . 9/25/2003
update! _
FFgal chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
Aww... Inu's so cute! (both young and older! *hugs Inuyasha plushie*)

I want to know what happens next!

Bye!

FFgal
Koinu Chix0r chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
oh it very good im not good at comlaments ( cant spell for s**t)

LOVE and PEACE \/
inulover4ever101 chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
OMG! kool beanz man! so theyre stuck? you gotta update soon so i can se what happens
miki chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
update update UPDATE!
Geminidragon chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
Why did you leave it there? Gr... PLZ UPDATE SOON!
inulover4ever101 chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! please? for me? i love it!

.INULOVER.
kinggorss90 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
this is really good. please update soon. cant wait to read the next chappie. and could u please r&r my stories called new place new people and why is it like this. im just on my friends account cuz i dont have an email adress the summarys r for newplace new people kagome moves into a house across the street from inuyasha. from the first time they meet its war. it starts with kagome making inuyasha go the whole day covered in feathers and inuyasha deciding to 'remodel' her bike. will they remain enemys or become close. the other one is while the gang is fighting naraku he kidnaps sango shippo and miroku. But something happens to miroku while there kidanapped. how long will it take the gang to realize wats really wrong with miroku. please read them it would mean so much to me. thanks. well ne way great fic cant wait for an update.
One-Sided-Love chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
ah!STUPID CLIFFIES!
Sesshoumaru-4-Ever chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
Kawaii! Can't wait for the next chappie!
FFgal chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
Too lazy to sign in.

This is a really good so far! I can't wait till you update!

Good ideas always come before you slepp or while you sleep. it's when one's imagination really flows.

Bye!

FFgal

ps. I just melt for Romance/Dramas!
Zypher and flame chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
I congradulate you on an EXCELLENT beginning! Keep writing! For the love of cheese KEEP WRITING!
akaStrobe chapter 2 . 9/20/2003
omg.. this sounds like a really good fic
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »