Reviews for Stallion of the Line
DarkViolet7258 chapter 14 . 2/23
I would like to know answer to Nami's question too
CantLogInmyAcct chapter 14 . 2/15
Of all your fanfictions of Ranma this is the best.
Im a bit biased though because Im a OP addict.
I love it so much because youre not afraid of ruining CANON which for me should fanfiction is. WHAT is the point of an OC if you wont change CANON OP? Thats why this fiction is the best. I binge it. I found it last night and finished reading it 3pm here .
Rawrking chapter 12 . 2/17
Meh, skipped a lot of filler shit and the fights are too hammy while MC never even takes things seriously
Rawrking chapter 8 . 2/17
totally lame fight and out of left field. armament haki sucker punch before his voodoo activated equals ggnore. feels like you included that fight for inexplicable reasons...
Rawrking chapter 2 . 2/17
Still a great fic, I'm just reading it as a One Piece SI fic instead of a crossover, since the only thing that really carries over is the genderbend curse.
Rawrking chapter 1 . 2/17
no ki? Hostage situation? Shanks hat being given away? er, that's a pretty lousy way to keep those scenes canon. No ki also takes away any point of this being a Ranma crossover.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 2/16
nope to trolly for me a goddess has him keep a curse when he is supposed to fix this world

it is ridiculous and annoying i get it is supposed t be a comedy but screw that i hate that stupid ass

curse reason i never read the manga find gender bending to be a retarded form of comedy

often used for perversion with girl on girl scenes or guy on guy.
ConqueredSelf chapter 1 . 2/14
This is so terribly cliche that its impossible to read.
Awesome as always. Similar with your other stories the fight scenes and insight on various topics are refreshing. Can you give ranma a means to control his curse. After 14 chapters and a zillion bytes in words, that joke is not funny. How about letting ranma walk on water like the naruto verse and develop a water dragon jutsu. It'll be a great technique against devil fruit users. Lets get a move in the romance and salacious relationships. How about including boa hancok as well? ... lastly calling ranma luffy kills the ranma-ness. I keep thinking of a round face, scar and round eyes that seems to have no intelligence.
Partsu chapter 14 . 2/9
These are labelled incorrectly. Chapters are small. Each of these chapters is a full on book!
Partsu chapter 7 . 2/8
so the giants will die? :(
Newboy chapter 14 . 2/7
Also, I vote for Stallion of the line to updated this month
Newboy chapter 14 . 2/7
I know I said this was my second favorite story, but it is actually tied for second with that Harry Dxd crossover you wrote. However this story is definitely one of the best I have seen.

The way luffy is acting now is how I think he should have acted in Canon.
Major Simi chapter 9 . 2/8
Well looks they now have someone that can patch them up after fights and training. Great chapter
Califhanger chapter 4 . 2/6
I love the name of the ship "the Inglorious Bastard" it sounds so much like what a pirate ship should be called too bad the ship will be gone soon.