Reviews for Stallion of the Line
dandraft15 chapter 1 . 6/30
why the curse again? i picked this up and it seemed familiar, i got to the curse bit and realised why I dropped it before. Why did you add the curse? I find it the most annoying part of Ranma, one piece has enough comic relief without it.
Kithrin chapter 4 . 6/22
i disagree about Mihawk. yes Mihawk coulda pretty much crushed ranma... when he was fresh, but he had two broken ribs due to the surprise attack, such an injury would significantly lower his fighting ability.
dragonfighter11 chapter 12 . 6/12
First of all, assuming that this gets updated(and I hope it will), after re-reading it again I simply can't picture Raffy and Nami getting together. Obviously there's a physical attraction there for both of them, but the only emotional attachment we've seen is aimed towards Raffy and Robin. Also, mentally Raffy is a whole lot more mature and closer towards Robins age~ So all in all, assuming your pairing isn't already set, I'm voting for Raffy/Robin and only that pairing~
T.H. Tiger1 chapter 2 . 6/3
In regards to people who commented to you in the negative for including Ranma's curse. I'd ask what's the point of doing a Ranma crossover if you don't include it? it's Ranma's principle plot hook.

My own bias insists that Ranma-chan is as heterosexual as her male side. But unless she's trapped for a significant period as a girl it's pretty easy for him to remain in denial over that fact and not really have it affect his/her behavior. But I could go into a long argument over how a lot of her behavior toward Ryouga sure looks a lot like the way a young boy acts toward a female crush.

In this case, where she's been gender-bent nearly from birth I'd have to argue that her sexuality would be fluid, to say the least, but it's your story and your opinion is what matters.
T.H. Tiger1 chapter 1 . 6/3
I have to confess that the fusion of Ranma and Luffy, as well as the implied Luffy bashing at the start almost, made me stop before I started, but I'll give it a go.

I would have far preferred Ranma being sent to this world as an orphan who became Luffy's third 'brother' and by example encouraged him to train more.

Not that I think the knock on Luffy's lack of training is really fair. His version of training is simply to push himself constantly, and many of his power-ups came with a comment about him having practiced them prior and this was his first attempt in a real fight.

So I would say that the creator could not be bothered showing long evolved training sequences. Pretty typical really. Ranma was like that in the Manga. You never actually saw her/him training except when circumstances put him/her up against a foe who kicked his ass. Then he'd train to overcome that foe.
ShineX chapter 14 . 6/1
Very good story, I look forward to more :)
ShineX chapter 13 . 6/1
Very nicely done there at the end, though I admit to some confusion as to why Hina just sat back right at the end there.
Coolness chapter 14 . 5/31
Hope you update soon and... I usually don't make pairing requests but... can Reiju can have a relationship with Luffy? She seems like she'd be an interesting foil for Luffy's reckless nature, even tempered as it is by Ranma's strength and memories.

And she's my favorite female character, TBH.

She'd be an interesting counterpart to Robin, having many of the same physical and mental attributes that Luffy finds attractive but with another, grimmer side to her nature, one that could be argued to be even darker than Robin's past.

Not to mention Sanji's pure and utter horror at seeing his sister with his captain... Ha-ha-ha!
The Red Dementor chapter 14 . 5/31
Well, this is certainly an interesting fanfic, I do hope this continues.
HanLaw0086 chapter 1 . 5/30
I like this story but I really hate that Ranma is still cursed because Urd is being spiteful. He apologized so I don't think it was right to do.
And I don't think that have a gender bending Luffy/Ranma is a good idea because I would ruin the One piece as a whole.
onepiecenerddd chapter 14 . 5/28
never bored to read this fanfic, please update the storyy
DigitalKites chapter 14 . 5/27
I think you may have accidentally left your notes in the middle of the chapter:

Nami nodded, though she still felt miffed for some reason.

"What part of pirate is at all vague?" - head in to eat, interrupted by the doctor, the tax men, beat them up hang them by their underwear around the place, Rainbow Mist showing up

It was decided that the crew would dock the schooner at the wharf rather than out to sea, then head into town to Doctor Henzo's laboratory, where they would further discuss the idea
TigerJacob chapter 12 . 5/18
Make that twice read and twice enjoyed, it's the little things that escape your memory that allowed me to dive back into this fic with gusto all the detail and development really make it your own, can't wait for Jaya dear lord that's gonna be epic. As always thanks for the read!
Golden Light 001 chapter 7 . 5/17
Someone like ranma that is terror inducing he'd know what you would do minutes before you decide to simply by knowing the person and their motivations and have a complete counter set up.
harlequin320 chapter 14 . 5/16
another very interesting story, keep up the good work