Reviews for Stallion of the Line
setokayba2n chapter 15 . 10/17
Great Story, follow a little the cannon and at the same time is very different... Also, when you manage to reach to the recent chapters published... Are you going to put the story on hiatus, or change the world Ranma is going?

Also... How is going with Alvida, Buggy and Ussop?
Woah, I forgot this was still alive.

It's real nice to see a good Ranma cross fic that's not just Youma and Moon Princesses.
Al Bundy chapter 15 . 10/14
Wow. What can I say... This story is the best tale I have read by a wide margin. Your muse must be working overtime. I just found the story and I could not put it down. Just wow. The pairings are right on on what Luffy should have done in my opinion with Nami, and Robin, but I do not recall a Margaret except for Marguerite, one of Boa Hancock's soldier. Speaking of, is there any chance of Boa being in the pairings with or instead of Margaret? I see more potential with her than any other girl in one piece. (Nami and Robin excepted.) what your muse decides to do will be best for the tale and I truly hope you continue writing all your stories, both old and new.
Al Bundy
P. S. Any chance for a Harry Potter H. O. T. D. Crossover? With Rika and Shizuka paired for him? Again, thanks for your tale.
elixirmaster chapter 2 . 10/10
I love this. Keep up the good effort.

I promise to leave a specific review in the future but for now I'm too excited to not read the next chapter immediately.
Corrections:

* That and the practice that Chopper spoke of tell me a time as well as the ocean where it his ship originated. South Blue, I believe.*

Replace "it his" with "this".

*... while Makino seemed shiver at the very idea of being that high up in the air. *

"seemed to shiver".

*... but withfar broader shoulders, ...*

"with far"

*... even if their captain had several dozen lumps on him from the beating he taken. *

"... he had taken".

And that's it.
Michael did a superb job as usual.
kemb92 chapter 15 . 10/8
please give him the Rumble Rumble fruit
cavco chapter 15 . 10/6
I was just thinking about this story, nice twist on letting Hina on the ride. Thanks for writing.
Very good
Gruffard chapter 15 . 10/6
Oh. Will we get another non Canon join soon? Hina would be fun.

I sadly already voted this month. Stupid me.
shugokage chapter 15 . 10/5
Definitely an interesting scene and chapter thanks!
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 10/5
So Hina will be a part of the Skipedia arc. Very interesting twist.
Nice chapter, good work.
Blaze1992 chapter 15 . 10/5
Yes Raffy got some action with robin though worried about a marine ship joining them on the trip.
knightessjg chapter 15 . 10/4
...Huh. Hina a in Skypiea is a plotline I have literally never run into before. Serious kudos for making it believable.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 15 . 10/3
awesome
san.denzel chapter 15 . 10/3
ya I agree, you should have shortened the Jaya arc by another 20-30% minimum. its just a garbage arc no matter how well you write it.