Reviews for Stallion of the Line
ThatOneGuy91 chapter 32 . 12h
Holy shit this chapter did not age well. Like i get this was written before we got kuma's backstory but like this version of luffy deserves to get deaged and turned into dust by bonney.
Pan2000 chapter 41 . 2/5
Honestly, I liked Ace's competence in this chapter. You showed his advantages and disadvantages against Aokiji very well.
Greer123 chapter 41 . 2/3
Great work as always.
Pan2000 chapter 32 . 2/3
I liked the battle, all of it, and how Hancock was the ruthless fighter we knew against Luffy before the Amazon Lily arc.

Kuma fought well, but honestly, after Egghead, his death aged *badly*.

Franky putting up a fight against Marigold deserves props.
luffy1996 chapter 41 . 1/27
When the war is over can you release a newspaper article mentioning notable deaths in this war?
Ilireanwri chapter 23 . 1/18
A DF using Klabautermann/ship? Damn even if it's not a Logia that's a scary idea... I hope you'll use this in the future; imagine what Eve could do with a defensive DF like the diamond-, barrier-, or invisible-fruit... or gravity...
Uraharaisgod chapter 39 . 1/13
Wait, hold on, Chopper can speak Sea King?! Isn't that meant to be impossible in canon!? The whole reason why the "ancient weapon" Poseidon was so dangerous was because it was the ability to commune with Sea Kings. The possibility of a person organising and controlling Sea Kings by communicating with them is why it got the classification, Chopper casually doing it here is really suss...
yrlastin chapter 8 . 1/6
Didn't Ranma take over Luffy's body? Shouldn't his eyes then be Black?

Isn't Sanji from North Blue? Then he should've been able to understand the dialect of the Hawkins pirates!

Otherwise great!
yrlastin chapter 6 . 1/6
Luffy's home island is called "Dawn Island", Fushia/Foosha is a small village ON that island!

Great otherwise!
yrlastin chapter 5 . 1/5
Isn't 65mill a bit low since it was reported he could already use Armament Haki?
yrlastin chapter 4 . 1/5
Part of this chapter (after fighting El Drago and hearing a boy yelling for help)...Is missing
dan.lew.upg chapter 41 . 12/30/2023
cant wait for more
Tensai Zangetsu chapter 41 . 12/28/2023
I really love this story and I can’t wait for ranma/puffy to step up and show himself in the battle.
Lupo359 chapter 41 . 12/28/2023
Epic! Really looking forward to Luffy making his big reemergence to the world stage. Fingers crossed that most of the whitebeard pirates and strawhat alliance make it through the rest of the war.

Though for all Shiki's skill and power I don't think he's going to make it to the finish line against Akainu here. So the weegee will have a very small win to claim.

For a second when Vivi made her big backstab I thought she was going to dry the Lance statue into sand. But that's a bit too vicious for her i guess. She's putting up a surprisingly good fight against Tsuru though.
zakan chapter 41 . 12/27/2023