Reviews for Stallion of the Line
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 31 . 5h
you have got to be kidding me. did you have to end it just when the fight was getting good. excellent chapter. I love the world's giant sword man. Update soon.
The Element Of Insanity chapter 5 . 19h
you know I think it would be interesting to see ranmas interaction with boa hancock with his 'curse'
Mugen-Muse chapter 31 . 20h
Good thing Luffy had wisely chosen to keep as many secrets as possible.
Project Pseudonym chapter 31 . 22h
I really like how you had Luffy rely on his natural skills and tenacity so far rather than the devil fruit. Now that he's been pushed so far, he can pull it out as his trump card unlike so many other devil fruit users who become so dependent on it.

Plus how serious is Luffy about killing them? Both Luffy and Ranma weren't killers but I do hope Luffy matured enough to know that mercy to your enemies is inviting disaster to yourself and loved ones in the future. You don't leave enemies like Shichibukai alive after showing your trump card because using your trump card is meant to end the fight permanently.

As for his lightning devil fruit, I'm guessing Luffy will be more than enough to kill them simply because there is barely any information regarding his fruit. You can't counter what you don't know.
Greatazuredragon chapter 31 . 1/22
Finally! He is finally using it!
JustAnotherFan217 chapter 31 . 1/22
Gotta admit, Luffy has been real disappointing in this fight so far. Hope he makes up for it next chapter.

Also, I think Kuma is 110% a better fighter than Hancock, and Hancock is definitely overrated in the anime.
SirLaze chapter 31 . 1/22
Awe inspired and full of Pog!
LittleDemon47 chapter 10 . 1/21
I think it would be better to use "Hina" in place of "I" as she talks from third person perspective the whole time instead of just using 'Hina impressed' at the beginning/ending of the sentence
LittleDemon47 chapter 7 . 1/21
never mind there are two red lines
LittleDemon47 chapter 7 . 1/20
i think you are mixing up grand line and red line, red line seperates new world which is after time skip in anime
Agent Frank chapter 31 . 1/19
This is probably one of my favorite chapters in the story. The Luffy vs Hancock fight has been amazing, and I'm a big fan of what you did with Sanji. Really great chapter fr, I'm super excited for the next one.
Navarone chapter 31 . 1/17
The Cliffhanger is strong with this one
Finally breaking out his Devil Fruit powers against a real opponent instead of just training
Now to patiently wait for the next chapter to come out next month (most likely (hopefully))
Agent Frank chapter 27 . 1/19
Solid chapter, I would suggest not stressing to much that Garp doesn't have Conquerors Haki. It's just gonna make it more annoying for you to fix if it is revealed later on. It's true that we didn't get that news from the Vivre cards like Sengoku's information but I think that's simply because Sengoku's role in the story is over. He's never going to have an opportunity to show it so it makes sense why it would be revealed like that.
InCK chapter 31 . 1/19
truly a cruel place to end it.

cant wait for next chapter.
metadork chapter 31 . 1/19
Man, Hancock has some tough choices ahead. Disregard Moria's betrayal once she finds out (and sell out her crewmates for the survival of her people), or switch sides and probably end up with a Buster Call on Amazon Lily. Unless they somehow manage to get Dragon, Shanks or Whitebeard to move in to protect it. Or Ranma really kills them all and get really mopey about it afterwards..
1,808 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »