Reviews for Stallion of the Line
Alcov chapter 36 . 1/26
They so better meet up with Garp in ID
DaDragon562 chapter 36 . 1/12
Man can't wait til he has to pick between Ace and his grandpa on who to save. I'm hyped to see Garp and Raffy fight on the same side against marine ford folks though.
Heero05 chapter 36 . 12/20/2022
Great chapter as always!
Slakingoff chapter 36 . 12/8/2022
Hats of to you. You've made a million word story that stays true to what it promised in the beginning. You are an admirable writer. This feels very unemotional to me but that's because I'm up at nearly 6am reading this. This story has been great.
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 29 . 12/5/2022
You have been forgiven.
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 29 . 12/5/2022
Damn you, made me think brook appeared.
Kuman chapter 36 . 12/4/2022
Yeah If this arc is on fire the next one will be an inferno yo! Keep up the damn good work man. I do hope the injuries to the Admirals will stick till the showdown in a couple of weeks and won't just magically heal all their injuries somehow. I expect Garp to at least knock all of Akainu's teeth out and maybe break half his bones or something. Kizaru is lucky he wasn't at base or he would have gotten the Garp special as well
Kuman chapter 34 . 12/3/2022
I feel like you are misunderstanding the names. In One Piece, ALL characters start with last names then first names just like the Japanese custom even if the names themselves are non-Asian. In the previous chapter(s), you have Luffy calling Hancock with her last name Boa as if its the first name and she and her sisters would raise their eyebrows at it. Same with Eustass Kidd, Tsuru makes it seem his last name is Kidd but it's actually Eustass (I know its weird as hell but that's just how Oda wrote it).
Kuman chapter 28 . 12/2/2022
Minor mistake when Tsuru and Hina meet Hancock. You describe Hina as taller than Tsuru. Tsuru is nearly a foot taller than Hina at 6'8" to Hina's 5'11"
RuneFather chapter 36 . 11/18/2022
Will they try to recruit rayleigh? Awesome chapter.
Forrimus chapter 28 . 11/17/2022
The crew should get their hands on the Shiro Shiro no Mi at some point and have Resolve eat it
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 11/13/2022
Interesting story.
Heaven Ascension DIO chapter 1 . 11/10/2022
A nice long story, looks like a good one to sit into for a while.
But… I can help but think… Am I missing something.

Why are the sailor scouts here?
Mugen-Muse chapter 36 . 11/8/2022
Well, they may not have planned on Garp rage quitting the Marines, but I hope that turns out to be a good thing for the Straw Hat crew. It definitely sounds like something that could have an effect on what will happen at Marineford if they fail to rescue Ace beforehand.
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 36 . 11/8/2022
Poor Bonney, her dad's death is a state secret.
2,147 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »