Reviews for Left to Chance
Halo Prophecy chapter 1 . 9/2
This is amazing! Exactly what I needed & more after GMW ruined everything. Please continue to keep writing. More please-this is my OTP of all time. You’ve done such a great job with this.
jaztazgirl chapter 4 . 7/25
Please, please give me more! That was amazing! This is how their story truly picks up. GMW should've hired you as their lead writer. I. NEED. MORE.
rednation88 chapter 4 . 6/21
Wow, great chapter!
Beachgirl25 chapter 4 . 6/10
This story is wonderful! I look forward to you giving it the same amount of detail as your other stories, I hope you don't rush this story or cut it short. I love the idea of the two of them finding each other years later and possible adding Maya to their growing family. That girl is full of angst! This mature Angela would be perfect to get her head on straight!
If Grant and Angelea wanted a big family and to keep,the age differences the same she may be expecting again. Will Shawn run or stay at the thought of three kids! That would be an intresting story. I think Shawn will have a light bulb moment on the plane and come back and fight for Angela!
How would Shawn react to maybe friends of Grants trying to get with Angela? Family members of Angela not wanting him in her life? Eric wanting them together? How would Shawn react to a letter from Grant or and Angela's Dad? So many different paths for this story to take! Please don't make this a short one! It is just to good!
rednation88 chapter 3 . 2/12
I don't feel like you're being too hard on Shawn at all. Looking back I feel like they constantly had to pacify him in the show so he needs this bit of tough love and reality. He's gotta learn to take responsibility for his own actions. The pain from his past is very much real but he's gonna have to choose whether it will keep him bound or heal from it an move on. I love your writing as always! 3
joel shell chapter 2 . 1/31
Good story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fanfictionnut2628 chapter 1 . 1/12
Hey. Felt like looking for some BMW fan fiction and found this story. I always liked Shawn and Angela as a couple. I saw the episode of GMW where Angela comes back, and it really ticked me off. I really hate show creators/writers who re-write history, or screw with a beloved couple just to prop up and shove a new relationship with absolutely no chemistry down our throats. I was fine if Shawn/Angela didn't get back together because, realistically, you don't always end up back in a relationship with someone from high school, especially after 15 plus years. But to me, Shawn/Katy just seemed too forced, so the direction of this story makes a lot of sense. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Akoth chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Love the story. Really looking forward to more. Good writing.
rednation88 chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I've been away for far too long! Oh well, that just means I have more awesome stuff to read! I can't wait to see how this pans out!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Finally! My favourite writer and couple! Please let them for once be together in your story, can't wait to read next chapters!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Just when you have me all in for Eric and Angela you are going to fix that mess that GMW made of Shawn and Angela? You are playing with my emotions and I am here for it! I love how you are giving us little glimpses of the last couple of years to see what has been going on with them. I always felt Shawn was pushed into that relationship with Katy and Maya. I can’t wait for more.
jazphace chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm SO excited about this AU! I had no idea I needed this in my life LOL ;-)