Reviews for An Empire of Ice & Fire
wadeedr chapter 27 . 5/12
I feel like dorne was defeated too easily. I mean it's the land which Aegon the conqueror couldn't break where his sister wife lost her dragon because they would hide away and launch gorilla attack no matter how much they castles burned they wouldn't bend. they only came in under the fold via marriage.
Rocky Horror 13 chapter 1 . 5/9
Eww TOXIC relationship
HeirOfRohan chapter 68 . 5/5
Just by the numbers alone, after reading it for the hundredth time, the high ground in the middle, the focus on the Imperial right and the main thrust down the center. Yep, it's Austerlitz alright.
daviessteven133209 chapter 1 . 4/22
Also just saying I liked the original start, it made more Sense than having dany brought to westeros and then have her go back and conquer the dothraki and slavers bay and have Jon still join the nights watch it seemed unneeded were as a whirlwind romance that seems doomed and Jon goes to the wall in depression and dany going on her canon path was better especially the parts where Jon and dany finding someone else even if for a little made more sense than oh I'm soo lonely even though I'm planning to go back to the other I need some on the side I mean they say they love each other and they still start other relationships with someone else knowing that the plan is that they will get back together. it seemed like you wanted to go in a new direction (more AU) then got cold feet and said nah lets stick to canon at least for there development then bring them back together. other than that its a good story
daviessteven133209 chapter 29 . 4/22
It seems like this story takes a lot of inspiration from the movie 10,000 bc like Jeffrey being the god king, the mammoth hunt and other smaller details I really enjoy it. so thanks for the great story
Chuck Moloney chapter 14 . 3/9
The mammoth hunt reminds me of 10,000 BC
memeboi0001 chapter 5 . 2/19
Erm, a bit pedophilic for me... But it is awoiaf I suppose
I’m at chapter 39 why the fuck don’t they put armor on the dragons
rmw5763 chapter 105 . 2/18
Sad to lose Him:-( Nice reference to Captain America!
rmw5763 chapter 96 . 2/17
utter incompetent could be in and never be fired are apparently DMV workers, members of congress, and the Game of Thrones Showrunners. Ya ABSOLUTELY got that RIGHT! Thank you so very much for straitning out the incompetence of, idiots. Thanks again.
rmw5763 chapter 77 . 2/15
Yup,Damn but all them title's are a MOUTHFUL! smut on the Throne, lol. :-)
arata7kasuga chapter 15 . 2/5
Eww so both were unfaithful...
arata7kasuga chapter 14 . 2/5
Kinda miffed that dany is losing resolve. Is that the extent of her love? The story was great up till this point.
Adil6022 chapter 19 . 1/25
Fuck you author. FUCK YOU! Really Daario and Daenerys. This novel is piece of a shit.
Wildcat94 chapter 9 . 1/11
Author-san, I feel like you're clinging too hard to canon here. I mean, what's really stopping Dany and Jon from leaving Westeros and starting a new life somewhere else? The Iron Throne? Because I feel like they would choose each other over some shitty chair in a heartbeat.

There are better ways to get them involved in the game of thrones than have them willingly split because reasons.

It really would have been better if they left together then came back for vengeance after Ned is killed in anger by Robert because he found out about them somehow (*cough*Littlefinger*cough*).

Hopefully you made it work this way though, cause I really like the story.
4,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »