Reviews for An Empire of Ice & Fire
Dontae422 chapter 1 . 7/4
Ned*
Dontae422 chapter 1 . 7/4
I just wanna say that really pisses me off that Nate just would not Hill cats that Jon is not his son. Common sense you can tell her at night. No one is around or the godwoods. Not trying to pass your story it’s a great story. Just that triggered me
I adore all your stories.
Black Dragon Master chapter 13 . 4/4
So many thing would have been differant If Robb had gone to treat with Renly and him sleeping with Margaery is one of thoese things.
SilverWindQueen chapter 1 . 3/10
FYIChapter 28 is missing, you have ch.29 posted twice. Please fix!
twifantasyfan chapter 29 . 3/10
Reading this story yet again and enjoying it just as much. But it looks like chapter 28 was loaded a second time here as chapter 29.
littlefinger is still alive why
FandomFan8484 chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
Hello Longclaw 1-6! I hope you don’t mind but I’m turning this incredible FanFiction into an audiobook on my YouTube channel: PJ’s Reads. I hope you enjoy it and I’m sorry if I make any mistakes while doing so, I give you full credit for it in both the audio and the description of course.
Spica75 chapter 10 . 12/27/2021
Well now, that was an interesting variation that i had actually not seen before.
MattBlack chapter 18 . 12/3/2021
Jon fucked Ygritte, and Dany fucked Daario... WTF are you going to turn them into swingers!? It's enough with Oberyn and Arianne... Trust me, you don't die going a few years celibate!
BingbongBingity chapter 26 . 11/11/2021
You would think they would shower after the battle I mean after the bob Jon was soaked in blood and you would assume it would be no different but they still making out on top of fucked up ramsay.
LadyNightfyre chapter 105 . 10/24/2021
I love what you have done with this story. it hits the right notes between happy and sad, fear and triumph. I do wish that the final chapters were not so dense. You have an amazing grasp on the strategy of warfare, and it would be amazing in video form. As written media, however, anything more than brief paragraphs can bog down the reading experience, and I was sad to see that for most of the Long Winter battles. I wish I could have watched it instead of read it. That said, I really enjoyed the story itself, thank you for posting it!
mai hu sonu chapter 24 . 10/24/2021
i am sorry but i have to say sansenya is a horrible name for a dragon. Might as well have named it saint seiya
Guest chapter 109 . 10/22/2021
Sometimes an author has a favorite word that they use multiple times, and yours is indefatigable. I’m not complaining because I learned a new word...that you beat into my brain repeatedly
Guest chapter 109 . 10/22/2021
Why do you put all of the translations at the end of the chapter?! I love the use of Dothraki and high Valerian, but almost fucking ALL of us have no god’s damned clue what in the seven hells they are saying. Imagine that you are watching a movie with subtitles, but they don’t tell you what the fuck was said until the end. If you ever go back and edit this story again, PLEASE put the translations with the words.
4,607 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »