Reviews for An Empire of Ice & Fire
Anne Bensler chapter 37 . 17m
That was a wedding night like a wedding night should be. They are amazing together and I'm sure they will be able to stop the Lannisters ... "We're flying tonight" - I like the sound of that! I recently watched the Avatar and it reminds me of that movie :)
Meazm chapter 37 . 3h
love the new chapter
orthankg1 chapter 36 . 7/18
Very nice.
vangian13 chapter 37 . 7/18
So they're finally married. Out of curiosity, what is your opinion of the faith of the seven?
BioHazard82 chapter 37 . 7/18
Another good chapter.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 37 . 7/18
the Lannisters are marching to their doom.
keep up the good work
great story
featherdusterpixie chapter 37 . 7/18
burn the barstards!
i want a happy ending!
pretty please!
:) :) :)
Anonymous Designer chapter 37 . 7/17
You know one of my favorite episodes is The Spoils Of War. I love badass Dany flying in with her barbarians and turning Jamie's forces to ash in the wind. And I absolutely can't wait for BOTH her and Jon fly in this time. It's going to be epic! And they are going to be even more pissed since Jamie interrupted their wedding bliss.
Oh my god! I would love to see Jon if Bronn shoots Dany down like in thw episode! I could only imagine how bad the dragon would be women then. And what I look even more foward to is them taking Jamie hostage again only with Bronn this time as well because let's face it. You can't not not take Jamie hostage right now and Bronn needs to see Tyene again so he will agree to join the dragon side. I just can't wait!

And now for a song to celebrate the occasion...

"Flight of dragons soar in the purple light
In the sky or in my mind
Flight of dragons sail past reality
Leave illusion behind

Is it the past I see
When I look up to the heavens
Believing in the magic
That I know could never be

I want to go where they are going
Into the world they've been
Can I open up my mind enough to see

Flight of dragons, heavenly argosies
Catch the wind, rise out of sight
Flight of dragons, pilots of fantasy
In the sky or in my mind

Flight of dragons
Flight of dragons"

Wolves mate for life and so do dragons...

Jon... Dance?... Yeah I'm pretty sure I'd sale my kidney to actually see that happen but it's still by far more unbelievable then the tooth fairy. Lol

Oh Jon, so cute being protective big brother but it's to late for your sister so best to move on to being over protective father instead.

Hey what ever happened to Stannis' wife and daughter?

Wait... Will Jon be the one to kill Sam's father and brother?

And when is word of Jon's truth going to spread through the kingdom?

Can't wait for more!
Caragor chapter 37 . 7/17
Good chapter! I look forward to the campaigns. How big are Jon's dragons now? Large enough to be used in battle? Cause yeah, 3 dragons are pretty intimidating, but 6 dragons would be so terrifying. Untold destruction will be raining down upon Jaime and his army.
pyrotechnicmonkey chapter 37 . 7/17
Awesome as always
Hellyer1977 chapter 37 . 7/17
I think a window needs to be opened for this chapter. Very steamy, sexy. I very much enjoyed that. Why do the Lannisters always ruin everything?
Timelord2162 chapter 37 . 7/17
My brothers and sisters, the time has come to go up to the Westerlands and SLIT THE THROATS OF EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE LANNISTER MOTHERFUCKERS! AND SET FIRE TO THEIR CITIES AND THEIR MANSE'S! Let the motherfuckers BURN. Let all of them, BURN.
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »