Reviews for An Empire of Ice & Fire
Guest chapter 26 . 9h
Really, really hoping for an update tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
misfiredcanon chapter 26 . 8h
Hi, first time reviewer here; could you please tell me when the spankings begin?
Agent94 chapter 26 . 11h
I can't put into words how much I love this story and how great your skill is for writing it the way you do. One of the best GoT fics I have ever seen. Can't wait for more!
gwelwen chapter 26 . 4/23
LONG TIME READER FIRST TIME COMMENTER

OMG PLS I NEED JON SEEING HIS TARGLING BABES SOON
Greatazuredragon chapter 26 . 4/23
Nice chapter, good work.
miles chapter 26 . 4/22
nice story it is pretty relaxing really original to have joffrey on the iron throne thinking himself as a god.
now on some negative point your story is a bit rushed sometimes other than that i don't really have any complaint.
myafroatemydog chapter 26 . 4/21
This was a wild ride. I'm glad they are finally reunited
Jon! I know you had to have told her all about the Godswood of Winterfell during your time together...
You better take her on a tore there and set everything as it always should've been by asking her to be yours forever infront of the old Gods.
What I want to see is The Night King want Daenerys as his queen.
Cliché I know but come on, what is a midevil fantasy if the villain doesn't want the hero's love as their own?
Obviously don't let him kill her but have him aiming the ice spear at her and Jon see him doing so and figure out The Night King is in the market for a Night Queen and thinks Jon's drop dead gorgeous magical queen will be perfect.
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 4/21
That's not good great chap
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 4/21
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 4/20
Excellent chapter
Ever seen the movie 10,000 BC? I expect Jon to kill Joffrey the same way the hero in that movie killed the evil tyrant playing God, running him through on the steps of the palace infront of all the people and throwing the dead body infront of them exclaiming "He! IS NOT A GOD!"
Just remembered Sir Barristan is still alive and at Dragonstone, can't wait for him to find out Rhaegar had another child, he swore to protect the heirs to the iron throne so I'm sure he'll pledge himself to Jon.
REviewer chapter 18 . 4/20
Poor guy. Poisoned by his enemies.
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »