Reviews for Loki Looks How He Feels
Bluwcottoncandy chapter 8 . 2/22
I love your story so so much~ please PLEAE update soon! You’re such a good writer! :D
gandalf537 chapter 8 . 11/20/2017
I’m reading and loving it!
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 11/11/2017
That round goes to Stephen Strange, if that is who you were referring to here. :D
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 7 . 11/9/2017
Heh. After seeing Stephen in Ragnarok, I love his attitude towards Loki and Thor. The tid bit in this chapter is quite understandable in his perspective. If Frigga was there, she’d agree with him on the fact that emotional trauma takes much longer to heal than physical damage. The mind is more fragile than one might assume.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/7/2017
Still interesting. Sounds like Loki could use a trained mind-healer/psychologist.
ShatterTheHeavens chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
This is an interesting concept of the events one would consider after Ragnarok took Asgard to the states of ash and cinder, after the movie's ending.
Loki having reverted his body to the state of a 'child' or 'young man' actually reminds me a bit of the small comics saga Loki: Agent of Asgard. Are you taking a bit of reference of that Loki to Loki in this story?
Kiiriminna chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
I don't read that many works in process anymore (because of how many times they end up in hiatus or are just left unfinished), but this was marked as completed and now that I checked I have to say that I would like to read more of your story.
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
I wasn't even aware until now that this had gone beyond one chapter. The introspection makes for an interesting read still. At least for me.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Well, you have at least one reader. I look forward to more if you write it.
mariclerson chapter 4 . 10/24/2017
Interesting story. I hope you wright more of it! Really nice.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2017
Wow. This is amazing. I very much hope you write more.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
A bit of speculation, but certainly good speculation. Would be interesting if it played out this way.