Reviews for Moulin Rouge 2: Lady Marmalade
bl00dp0ps chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
this is awesome

i swear i have never read anything as good as this
Charlie Drear chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
who killed the duke? i can't wait to read more.
NicoleKidmanIsPerfect chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
Your story is nice to read, but I have to agree with one of the others: it does not seem very logical for Velvette to turn from emotionless business woman into an emotionally skilled courtesan. And I think Christian and Satine, or at least Satine, should have a bigger part.

But other than that, I enjoy reading this! So keep on writing. Oh and I speak French (I'm not French though) so if you need any help feel free to contact me.

Good luck!
MRluvr8 chapter 7 . 3/27/2005
Wow. I loved it. That's the best story I've read so far. OMG, you gotta write more!
moulinrouge chapter 6 . 3/24/2004
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
DUN DUN DUN! Now you *have* to continue! I have missed this story; i'm glad I finally remembered to check it.
Hotmommyof3 chapter 7 . 1/7/2004
AH! who shot the duke? i'm dying here. please update please please please
EwanRoxMySox chapter 7 . 12/26/2003
o! just read it all! wonderful!
i am so happy for chris and satine!
its great! keep up to good work!
joline chapter 7 . 11/26/2003
please update, i see you haven't in a while and i was getting worried that you had abandoned this realy great story!
junebabe chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
reaally great! please update soon; it's a wonderful story!
BlazeofGlory17 chapter 7 . 11/17/2003
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Princess Isis chapter 7 . 11/16/2003
I hope Christian killed him
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I was going to review, but Azelma said (and so much more succinctly than I ever could) everything I would have said. Yes, you've got some intriguing plot ideas but the grammatical and spelling mistakes is extremely off-putting, as though you didn't take the work seriously enough.

I wonder what is the point of having Satine live, since she and Christian are in this story so little.

My favorite part thus far is when Velvette buys the MR from the Duke. That bit about him shaking her reticule at him is gorgeous and creates a very nice picture in my head that seems true to period. So why would this girl go from "businesswoman" and "property owner" (a rarity for a woman in those days, if not prevented outright by law) to dancer and courtesan? That made no sense to me. I would have been more intrigued to see her continue in her role as businesswoman, a mover-and-shaker behind the scenes. Making her a singer makes her into a carbon-copy of Satine and less of her own person.
Blessed Spirit chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
Wonderful chapter! I'm so glad that you finally updated! Hope it isnt to long for the next chapter :)
Cicci chapter 5 . 5/1/2003