Reviews for Gravity Series 5: Heaven & Earth
plbsmiles chapter 28 . 2/9
This story was so good as are all of your Gravity series. I think I read all of them in about two weeks.
I know you always finish what you start so I will wait patiently.
Your notes seem to show that reality has been kicking your butt, so for what it’s worth I will keep you in my prayers for things to get better.
Thank you for giving me such great reading enjoyment
samma1579 chapter 28 . 2/8
Hey! I know your updating when you can, and that's so ok, life can be crazy at times!
I want to drop in and aay the I absolutely love your work, and have spent the last month re-reading the Angel Series and I'm now making my way through the Gravity one.
You are a fabulous author and I can't wait to read more of your new stuff! Until then I'll be happily re-reading everything! xo
Joha Asecas chapter 28 . 2/3
Thanks for the update, Deb! I'm looking forward for the next.
kerywin chapter 28 . 2/3
Can't wait for more
Mariana chapter 28 . 1/22
Thanks for the update, Deb! I'm looking forward for the
mistyann thomas chapter 28 . 1/21
dowlingnana chapter 28 . 1/16
How do I even review what it is that I'm feeling? Gawd, excited with adrenaline flowing freely about like these guys, lol. And, anger at AssKim, Kimass, whatever you want to call this guy. I agree Edward, Bella is going to do some damage with that lividness she's holding in...for now. Can't wait to see them get out of this one. I hope too that Boris is only down for a short time and can arise to help with some of that damage that's coming. Love the dogs! Whatever is going on in your RL Deb, you still got it girl! thanx ;o)
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 28 . 1/13
more please more please
DJW Isabella Cullen
Definitely a good start for the year. I've saved this for a few days til I read this chapter. Boy you got my heart pumping!
Please post ASAP...And I know there must be others thinking this, but have you considered publishing this story? Seriously it's that good. I can even image it on the BIG screen. So much action, suspense, Drama & Love. To see everyone come to life would be so amazing. Happy New Year and cant wait for more.

HUGS from Hellfire
MiserysMama chapter 28 . 1/10
I've re-read 1-4 and got to this point in 5, obviously. How soon for this to be finished? These folks are due a really long vacation without any drama.

Oh please, say it's done and ready to upload.
stonercullen chapter 28 . 1/7
Thank you for sharing your amazing writing skills with us! I just reread the entire series again! Love Mercward!
glo4twilight chapter 28 . 12/29/2019
Omg i hope bella has a cool way of killing that motherfucker! Thanks for the update can't wait for the next one.
michigangal0223 chapter 28 . 12/27/2019
I love these serieslooking forward to the showdown
Hazeleyes59 chapter 28 . 12/27/2019
Excellent story as ever. I stopped reading a while ago then went right back to the beginning of the series and re-read from there. I'm now all caught up and can't wait for the next chapter.
Happy New Year Deb, hope all is ok in your world.
Kath Morgenstern chapter 28 . 12/26/2019
Thanks for the update, Deb! I'm looking forward for the next.
3,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »