Reviews for Gravity Series 5: Heaven & Earth
TheGreenPanther chapter 35 . 5/14
Another Gravity adventure comes to an end. I'm glad things are better for you and I request, nicely, that you keep yourself healthy. When you need to step back, step back. We all understand and will be here when you're back. :o)
MH chapter 35 . 5/9
Awesome story, thank you so much xo
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 35 . 5/10
Omg I can’t believe this story is over! I love this series so if you ever decide to pick up the Gravity series I would be so happy! But absolutely loved this story! You did an amazing job! Now I’m gonna go back and re-read the series!
emsmom01 chapter 35 . 5/5
I have lousy at reviewing as I read. I just reread the entire Gravity Series and I am so proud of what you did with it Deb. It has everything you could want and I think I cried a little with each chapter because the angst was done so well.

I am happy that you left them in a good place and elated that you left the door open a little. Even if it's just a future take or two...

Thank you for gifting all of us your words and for being my friend.
emsmom01 chapter 35 . 5/5

Thank you for gifting all of us your words and for being my friend.
Nehacullenwinx chapter 7 . 5/2
I am loving this, you write it in such a way that I can’t even move away for a break or anything, it’s like just keep it coming, you have such a way with words.
I’ve read all the previous parts as well and I’m so so happyyy, and grateful to have read them , it’s awesome.
I can’t even articulate what I want to say, that’s what your stories do to me.
Just keep it up and I really hope that i get to see more of this series as well as your Angel Series. Love love
Nehacullenwinx chapter 7 . 5/2
I can’t even articulate what I want to say, that’s what your stories do to me.
baseballshoppingmomma chapter 35 . 5/2
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this series! I can't wait until they start talking to you again! Thanks for your imagination and talent you share with us-it makes us HAPPY!
Gran06 chapter 35 . 4/30
I love, love, love these characters! I really hope you take us on another journey with them.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 35 . 4/30
Congratulations! Heaven & Earth was voted No. 1 in the Top 10 fics completed in March on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
BitterHarpy chapter 12 . 4/27
I would’ve shot Jake. But that’s just me. The imagery in this chapter made me cry.
BitterHarpy chapter 11 . 4/27
Okay hear me outlike you haven’t already written this- but Jake can die. The others, no.
BitterHarpy chapter 10 . 4/27
Yippee Ki Yay Mother Fucker.
BitterHarpy chapter 9 . 4/27
Bethy made me cry. She so earnestly wants to help. So does Sammy.

*Looks at remaining number of chapters and takes a deep breath*

Okay let’s go.
BitterHarpy chapter 8 . 4/27
So I don’t have to go all John Wick on you?
4,979 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »