Reviews for Gravity Series 5: Heaven & Earth
Blcarga21 chapter 30 . 4/4
Amazing!
I hope you write another chapter!
giggle900 chapter 1 . 4/4
Please tell me you are going to finish this story!
MetteKrebs chapter 30 . 4/4
I would say I'm sorry for not leaving reviews ambit the way, but I'm notblame yourself in that one ;P

This has by far been the best series I've ever read, I'm so bloody in love with them all, and i want more !

I want to see Bethy and Sammy grow up, join the family business, becoming the badass adults they are destined to be.

I am on the asexual spectrum (greyace) and i rarely read lemon, mostly I skip those part, but even your lemon is amazingly well written, there's feelings, emotions, thoughts, a connection behind that I can actually relate to.

Robstenlovefan chapter 30 . 4/4
Please update! Leaving me hanging!
xobrie chapter 30 . 3/30
This is absolutely amazing. I can't wait until the next chapter. I swear I binge read all the Gravity series in just a couple weeks.

I hope you're doing well. Take your time to get back to us, we all need to take time for ourselves.
americannight99 chapter 30 . 3/29
omg I was so happy to see the update! so love these guys and girls! great chapter and I can't wait for more
charliebella chapter 30 . 3/22
Love this story. Hope this finds you well and with your muse back. However please take your time to bring this back too us. Missing your words. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful story.

Charlotte
I've been "away" for a while. Just looked back in on this site about 3 days ago. Found this new tale about my favorite Bella and Edward. Thank you! What a great surprise.
Remee chapter 30 . 2/26
I introduced your ficus to both my nieces. They are now as enthralled as I am. I look forward to the rest.
ppatti53 chapter 30 . 2/22
I just finished the Gravity Series again and I think this was the 5th time. I’m so damn excited that this story is close to completion and I’m going to get to read a new one. You have noooooooo idea how happy I am that you succumbed to the plot bunny on these guys. My life in the ff world has been extremely anxious knowing I was going to get to catch up on the crew and all that’s happened since 4. This story is rl for me. No judging please.
krgrinnage1 chapter 30 . 1/31
This was sooooo worth the wait! I’ve read and re-read this series 3 times. My absolute favorite on here! Thank you Deb for the amazingness you provided with the gravity series!
I have read all of your stories many times! I even bought Rain Must Fall. You are an extraordinary author and I wish I had your imagination. I hope you can one day finish this one! I just Love this series and read over an over. Thank you for taking the time to post your work we all love it.
Mariana chapter 30 . 1/25
Genial... capitulo de infarto...gracias
babygirlfrst chapter 30 . 1/23
I’m having withdrawals. Can’t wait for the next update to find out what happens. I think I have read the whole series like 4 times. Fingers crossed waiting for the next update. Thank you for your creativity.
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 30 . 1/17