Reviews for Sudden Terminus
100th Review chapter 16 . 9/2/2020
Congrats! I’m your 100th review for this story!
Brandon Storm chapter 16 . 7/9/2020
These are insane times Tarquin.
pt1oef chapter 16 . 7/5/2020
Wonderful. I guess Kerrigan and Liara prepare everything first without telling others before their "first" meeting. Tarquin's POV is great and awesome! Hope someone to draw Queen of Ruins' fan art.

What's about the Krogan Broodmother?

How is Tevos' baby? Asari may regain tons of influence through their relationship with Protoss and Zerg. I would love to see that.

Love to know what happens next. Hope Liara gets a better ending than what happened to Sarah Kerrigan in canon.
RohanVos chapter 16 . 7/4/2020
Wonderful scene of diplomacy, I can fathom a few guesses as to the delivery system but I am looking forward to being surprised! It was nice to hear from Liara again. I am intrigued at the prospect of a "Manhattan Project" team consisting of Aboleth, Mordin, and Okeer...not everyone would be leaving that room alive.
reality deviant chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Well... isn't that fascinating.

And super happy to see this update! a rare treat!
RohanVos chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Welcome back! I have been missing this story for quite some time and it was a pleasant surprise to find the update notification waiting for me. I look forward to your next chapter and the fight to deactivate the bomb.
Mash-Potatoes1 chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Thanks for finally updating
Autumn Reign chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Glad you're back! Loved the chapter and can't wait for what comes next
pt1oef chapter 15 . 6/28/2020
Wonderful! A new chapter! Hard to say how great this is! Cool! It’s magnificent to see Liara and Kerrigan here.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
Tis been a year, yet we still wait for this beautiful piece of work to be continued. Hope you haven't given up on it. Not after its come so far.
scottusa1 chapter 14 . 7/25/2019
Great chapter so far. Keep it up. Laters.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/9/2019
An epic trilogy, far better than most of sci fi books out there.
FansYourFiction chapter 14 . 5/6/2019
Great chapter. Very excited to see that you're back, it inspired me to reread Sudden Contact and Sudden Terminus. Looking forward to seeing how it all ends.
Brandon Storm chapter 14 . 4/15/2019
Well time for plan Z. For Zerg.
aDarkOne chapter 14 . 4/14/2019
The ending was like a punch to the gut.