Reviews for Sudden Terminus
reality deviant chapter 13 . 4/5/2019
good chapter. and good points about Jim's issue with Saren, glad he and Shepard got the chance to talk
Kaoupa chapter 13 . 4/5/2019
Don't worry, everyone! The Zerg are actually semi-nice now! In theory. As long as you don't start... Trying to shoot them... Never mind.
Arekanderu chapter 12 . 3/31/2019
I am loving this story
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2019
This story is getting very fascianting!
pt1oef chapter 10 . 3/29/2019
This is an amazing fight. Great work!
pt1oef chapter 12 . 3/29/2019
Alarak is so lovely! You make me want to see your next chapter so much!
pt1oef chapter 11 . 3/29/2019
This is an amazing fight! Alarak and Zeratul... They are great Protoss characters.
Brandon Storm chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
Now isn't this interesting? Who's it gonna be? Mengsk? Stukov? Gerald?
Captain Redshirt chapter 12 . 3/25/2019
This was an interesting insight into both Javik and Saren, well done. There's just one thing that is making me scratching my head, what the hell scared the Leviathans into becoming the Reapers? I think it might be the Xel'naga, because what else could it be in this crossover.
Mongonator13 chapter 12 . 3/24/2019
hey uh, I think u might have uploaded the last chapter again
cos.vic.19.98 chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
This is my single favourite fanfiction. I am an avid follower of this series, and i must say, that you have some writing skills that are, in my personal opinion, rarely matched by even some professional writers.
I am mainly a fan of the Starcraft franchise, having been a part of it ever since the original came came out. I was heavily dissapointed by the story in Starcraft 2. To see somebody else take the characters that i have always loved to bits and develop them so throughly and beautifully makes me incredibly happy. Characters like Tassadar, Fenix, Zeratul, Raynor, Tychus and the entire UED cast are so flawlessly followed and have their backstories so interestingly developed it warms my heart.
My favourite take on a character has definetly been Aldaris. You clearly showed his effort of him adapting from a leading member of the Conclave to a compassionate Citadel representative for the protoss. His relationship with an asari also explains his changed perspective and his new personality.
You have also very properly completely connected the Starcraft universe with the Mass Effect universe in a very smart way. By having the zerg and the reapers be opposites in every sense and form, you have stroken a very good balance. Not only that, but i feel that the interactions between the races play out just as they should considering their backgrounds.
It is in fact, thanks to you, that i have grown fond of the Mass Effect universe and i started following its story and playing the games in the series. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart for working on this fanfiction, as it has had a deep impact on me and it has been of the best reads of my life.
I'd like to finish by telling you that i shall PM some suggestions for this story, now that it is close to finishing. I don't intend to change anything about your writing, since it is in my opinion top notch, i will just love to show you some aspect that might complement the plot even better.
Nerdfish chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
Just had a hilarious idea. What if Terran Commanders had callsign of actual pro-gamers like "Innovation" or "MarineKing". Their colleague from other nations might think they were all pro wrestlers before enrolling in officer school.
reality deviant chapter 11 . 3/18/2019
Well, that chapter was suitebly epic.
Zeratul is great, as always.

And Janus shows Turian mettle here very well.
looking forward to the next chapter
Justreidabook chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
By the way, the previous guest review for this chapter that was posted a few minutes ago is by Justreidabook. Just if you want to know.
I’m the one that sent you the Stukov meme and the Mordin meme like 2 or 3 years ago.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
Just thought you might want to know that when Liara’s leaving Dekuuna and you write “The unthinkable now came to pass on Tuchanka. Not one zerg remained on its surface.”
I believe this is a typo, and that you meant to write Dekuuna instead of Tuchanka.
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »