Reviews for Sudden Terminus
reality deviant chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
well...that was awesome.
And this reminds me, that none of the ME3 fics i remember touch the issue of Hashtok during the fnal reaper invasion.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2019
Indeed, they shall learn just as the Reapers did.

Seeing Liara take down the reapers in such a way was oh so satisfying, especially after the nightmare sovereign put her through. I can’t wait for more
Nerdfish chapter 9 . 3/4/2019
Glad to have you back man.
somethingsomethingcake chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
accurate description of half of my atempts to do a sneaky medivac drop.
pt1oef chapter 9 . 3/3/2019
I didn't expect this POV at all.
Axccel chapter 5 . 10/7/2018
Well, the human response to attempting or successfully stripping our defenses or conquering us would be to unleash millions (or by that point, billions) of weapons of mass destruction to eradicate all enemy life in the galaxy. Then we'd point and laugh at their ashes.

Especially since humans prefer stealthy ways of delivering WMDs and Starcraft stealth tech is far superior to the sensor abilities of the citadel species. If it can out perform the sensors of Protoss technology not specifically dedicated for noticing hidden enemies then the citadel species have no hope of ever noticing it. Plus, our nukes keep getting stronger and the UED has had five hundred years of advancement over the Koprulu Sector. In fact, that sector has barely advanced at all from what they salvaged from their wrecked prison ships. Not surprising since ATLAS was severely damaged in all of them.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2018
I hope Jack finds love again, and isn't too angry at Shep for killing Tychus
aDarkOne chapter 8 . 7/23/2018
I am glad this story isn't dead.
And I look forward to reading the latest Analysis (the fact that their all written in-character is a nice touch, it makes the setting feel bigger and more real).
Brandon Storm chapter 8 . 7/23/2018
Oh Poor Mr. Harris, they are complete bull shit, and that's what so terrifying about them.
pt1oef chapter 8 . 7/23/2018
This chapter is quite disturbing.
reality deviant chapter 8 . 7/22/2018
I am glad to see this actually update
Brandon Storm chapter 7 . 4/4/2018
Ah back to Shepard eh? Time to dismantle the rest of the UED Failsafes then.
jam99chgo chapter 7 . 4/3/2018
am I the only one that really liked the United Earth directorate?
aDarkOne chapter 7 . 4/3/2018
I can't really blame Jack Harper for wanting Javik's head.
Scarease chapter 7 . 4/2/2018