Reviews for Sudden Terminus
reality deviant chapter 7 . 4/1/2018
great update here! is that a gift for the holidays? thank you!
lordkalel chapter 7 . 4/1/2018
For a moment I thought this was just another april fool joke(a lot of them lately) but Im glad it wasn't, i like your fanfic, you have a clear idea for it instead of doing a crossover just because.
Brandon Storm chapter 6 . 3/8/2018
No problemo. Poor unfortunate Volus, the back Bone of the Turian forces but still rightfully considered a easy mark, in other words a prime target for every end of the galaxy as we know it threat out there.
aDarkOne chapter 6 . 3/3/2018
I thought it was a good chapter.

Its great to see this story isn't dead, its also interesting to different factions of volus.

Hopefully the ammonia breathers can put aside their differences and focus on the (greater) common enemy, the Reapers.
coincidencless chapter 5 . 3/1/2018
Pfft, I like that one terran responding while 'Amon' lays out his plans and demands. It almost feels like he was deliberately created for the readers.

"I have forced ready to kill the Reapers." - That's good!
"I will return your people to you." - See? He's not half bad.
"Also give me all the protoss and zerg." - ...
coincidencless chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
War in Heaven? That sounds... familiar.
reality deviant chapter 6 . 3/1/2018
good chapter.
love how it showed someone else, somewhere else, doing something else, during the impromto transmition.
pt1oef chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
After all. It is very good to see a new chapter.
Scarease chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
War has come .
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2018
At last we meets Tarquin. Don’t be so hard on yourself. It was a satisfying chapter :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2018
Oh man please update soon I’m dying
Brandon Storm chapter 5 . 1/13/2018
Well said Mr. Pasteur, Well said. Tarquin eh? I wonder if this situation will bring us to Tuchanka and his heroic sacrifice to dismantle that little surprise his people left for the Krogan.
RakeeshJ4 chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
I'll admit, even though it's so cyclical-someone rebels or challenges a more powerful entity, out of disgust and hatred for the latter's atrocities only to become the victimizer in turn; or someone such as Duran/Javik cuts down and sneers at others who fail to measure up, only to commit far greater atrocities themselves...it's still gripping. Very human story, really, so to speak.
Benthatguy chapter 5 . 1/12/2018
I just binged your entire series and the only thing I can say is how are there not more followers this is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. Stukov was the most tragic character ever kinda like an evil Allen turring. Btw am I the only one who thinks the Protoss are massive hypocrites the fuck off for like 4 years to have a big ass civil war and when they come back their all judgemental about how everyone else is about to have a war. The Protoss seem like massive dicks. I feel so bad for earth to they finally get their shit together and make a new good government they try and stop stukov and then aliens show up out off nowhere and burn their world for something a traitor did
AdmiralSaris chapter 5 . 1/11/2018
Words don't describe how excited I am to read Tarquin's chapter. Your Turians are always so well written :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »