Reviews for Ylisse's Pokemon Archer
joeyginise chapter 4 . 7/12/2020
no one else uses the Japanese names on this site, so I have know idea why you do it. It is incredibly jarring and I have to constantly look it up, especially the newer Pokémon.
2ZetaIgnis chapter 5 . 10/7/2019
I've only read a bit so far and it has the same feeling as Pokemon Conquest in a way. Grats seems like a fun story.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/15/2019
So her body is weak but the power is supporting her. If she runs out she goes back to how she was before or even dies.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 28 . 4/8/2019
So, does this mean that Cherche and Gerome still have the same Pokemon?
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 27 . 3/14/2019
Inigo's partner Pokemon makes a lotta sense to me. Can Bellossom learn Poison Jab?
Emerald Note chapter 25 . 3/14/2019
Oh my gosh! This is getting good!
And Nebby... Get in the bag! lol
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 25 . 3/14/2019
Nebby~
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 24 . 2/18/2019
I don't think anyone's tried Donnel and Cordelia as a ship.
Emerald Note chapter 23 . 2/15/2019
But wait, what about the Dusk form of Lycanroc? But anyways this is a great chapter!
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 23 . 2/14/2019
Hugging a Lycanroc is painful, but not as bad as hugging a Cacnea.
guisniperman chapter 22 . 2/9/2019
Hurray for baby Lucina! Ain't she a cutie? But wait, there's more! For the price of a doomed Timeline you can have the Adult Model Free of Charges! Productmaycomewithmentaltrauma. Bye!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/4/2019
When i first read the story i just came for the lols, the story got me hooked, and thinking of bookmarking this story, then chrobin happened... not thinking if i should bookmark now, because i already did, looking foward fot the next chapter
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 9 . 9/29/2018
The Annas must be a large family if they're able to branch out of their home universe.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
Not used to the Japanese names, but the Pokemon fit the Shepherd so far.
Half-beastdragonsoul2013 chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
I just realized that Robin and Reina's jobs aren't so different after all.