Reviews for Loneliness
CrazyAbout chapter 7 . 9h
Extraordinarily powerful are the only words that I can find to describe this chapter. I found myself wanting to scream at them to tell each other how they felt and you left it right until the end to do that. Brilliant.
Dancer chapter 7 . 17h
This chapter is heart wrenching, so so good. Thank you so much for sharing
Notaslongasthat chapter 7 . 18h
This is beyond goood. Passion .. emotion... sex... love... both so in character ... .. this definitely happened. A reread is in order.
Mosaika chapter 7 . 20h
I'm totally speechless. It's one of the most sensual thing I have ever read. I love the whole idea and I think you did an awesome job writing it, because I love your style and you found the way to make it sounds perfectly possible.
Honestly I love your smutty sex chapters but this one was so sweet and precious, I nearly cried...

~Yana
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 7 . 21h
THIS IS A LOT. Talk about a roller coaster of emotion. Both of them have such immense and beautifully expressed pain at the thought of her leaving. She’s leaving for the right reasons and yet she doesn’t want to go. And Lucien is trying so hard to be supportive because he loves her so much but that’s why it hurts so much. And their desperate coupling is so intense and gorgeous and hot and perfect. AND! THE BUS! I wasn’t sure if you were going to include that and I’m so glad you did because that’s my favorite moment of the entire show and the way you used it here was absolute perfection. My heart is soaring.
CrazyAbout chapter 6 . 7/2
'Perfect in the imperfections that formed the truth of her' I just can't get enough of your descriptions throughout this chapter.
CrazyAbout chapter 5 . 7/2
OMG, I just don't have the words to adequately say how good this chapter was. It was amazing.
Notaslongasthat chapter 6 . 7/1
Uhhh how did I miss this? I've been so busy but woohooo. Murder caused by DR AND MRS BLAKE with the feels in the study. Yup.

I know she's not Mrs here but whatever. Ah. I love them. In Broad daylight was delightful. :) naughty naughty blakes.
yourjodeanfaceblog chapter 6 . 6/28
The surgery table smut fic... And it couldn't have been better. I love that as stand-alone as these are, they are weaving their way along canon lines... Afraid to say too much for fear of losing what they have, being utterly beautifully emotionally compatible, her sass/his dumb puppiness, their secret love constantly lurking and not so secret. It's them. It's Jean and Lucien. I can't wait for the next installment.
ladyknope chapter 6 . 6/25
ummmm yes. Definitely yes to all of this. Like their easy intamacy kills me. They love each other and can’t sah it but with one look they know exactly what the other was thinking. And like very good idea Jean had here, I enjoyed v much.
Dancer chapter 6 . 6/25
Wow! Wow! Wow! That chapter knocked me off my feet. Can’t wait for more
Sigma Creations chapter 6 . 6/24
A delightful and hot update and well worth the wait. I love how they're drawing closer in each chapter, and it's wonderful to see Jean take charge. Looking forward to more.
savedher chapter 6 . 6/24
The surgery smut is everything I ever wanted, but the story surrounding it is so rich and builds so beautifully on canon. That they know each other so well but are still curious about each other and still surprise each other...it's a delight to read.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 6 . 6/24
Every single chapter of this story is pure magic. The smut is beyond incredible but it’s everything else before, during, and after that really makes this story such a triumph. The way these two have grown to love each other so deeply and yet still remain silent to the fact, even when making love so deliciously. The way you weave the story around canon and delve so much deeper than the show ever provides. The way the crying of their hearts just gets under my skin and into my soul. You are a genius and this chapter and this whole story are a masterpiece.
Ellie chapter 5 . 5/8
omgggg they just keep circling and getting closer and closer, this is such sweet torture! Jean’s fear over the pregnancy and eventual reveal were so beautifully written!