Reviews for Loneliness
Mosaika chapter 14 . 9/27/2020
I re-read the story for the millionth time this weekend. I loooove every single chapter and every single moment. Jean and Lucien are very much in character and the angst just killed me sometimes. But the smut and love confessions made up for it!
Thanks for taking the time to write and to share it with us.
distinguishedinfluencercupcake chapter 14 . 9/26/2020
Oh thank you! So needed this. Have loved every chapter and this is just the perfect end. No doubt I will reread this along with so many of your stories.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
I hAve loved Loneliness from the beginning and have re-read parts and the whole thing at times. This arc of stories is so intimate and insightful and true to the characters. Some of the beginning chapters are some of my all time faves. The ending lovely as they come together in love and leave the loneliness behind. Thank you so much!
seven dragons chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
Yay! What a series of stories! Thank you!
lessa001 chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
I'm not sure I have the words. This was the first Jean / Lucien fanfiction I read and it is still my favourite. I can't count the number of times I have read the chapters, which fit in so wonderfully with the show. This story to me was like opening a curtain to another act of the show. It was so true to Jean and Lucien and their journey. This was the perfect place to end this story but I am truly sad it is over. I hope you continue writing this pairing so all of us can continue reading. Bravo.
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 14 . 9/25/2020
I don’t know what to do. Do I cry over how beautiful this is? Do I smile because it’s so lovely and loving and nice? Do I faint over how goddamn hot this is? Like? My dude. You have created a true masterpiece with this story. I cannot believe it’s done. But this is the absolute best way to end, here on the brink of their new life. The way they fell together and fell so deeply in love, going from wanting to needing to loving. The depth of every chapter and of this one in particular, absolutely incredible. Ugh I just. I love so much. I can’t get over it. This is the best thing ever. And now I’m gonna need to take a few minutes to myself thank you.
Dream of Ragtime chapter 13 . 9/11/2020
Excuse meeee, friend, but this was superb!
lakeoptimisticbenbow chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
It's been a long lonely wait. Not for them. For me! Thank you for returning to this fabulous story. The details of their thoughts and intentions, of mostly Jean's perspective, was distracting escapism! You took a part of TDBM canon and once again you are leaping off into a more elaborate direction. Pulling us all with you into yet another emotional and seksy tryst. woohoo! A lot of people can write smut. But you, my dear, have such a gift for writing creative meaningful confusing conflux of emotions and physical reactions and seeing stars experiences. The phrase seems rather anticlimactic, but, Thank You for Sharing.
MissusH chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
I have no comment that will do this justice. Well worth the wait.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
Love this update! Angry, hurt, love all mixed into cathartic sex! Wow!
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
Exquisite as always. The emotion of these chapters is always so deeply connected to the glorious filth but this one with Jean’s hurt and anger was so different and such a precarious line to walk and gosh you did it so so so well. Oof. Imma need a minute. That was so good.
distinguishedinfluencercupcake chapter 13 . 5/25/2020
This story...so touching and hot always!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
They broke the bed! I love this story!
distinguishedinfluencercupcake chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
You do smokin’ hot so perfectly with these two
Ellie 5192 chapter 12 . 10/19/2019
I can’t believe they broke the bed and yet I am THRILLED for Jean, she deserves this, bravo and well done Jean, you get ‘im!