Reviews for Loneliness
IReadAndWriteSometimes chapter 8 . 9/2
I may have re-read the first four paragraphs more than once. I really, really loved them. As always, this was a wonderful read. Jean and Lucien finally, kinda, putting their cards on the table gave me so many fluffy feelings, and I love how you wrote Christopher, and Jean not hiding Lucien. Oh, and as sexy as that scene on the couch was, and as oh, so heartwarming their little convo following it was, I have to say the idea of them not caring they were in Jean's son's home and not being able to keep their hands off each other made me giggle a little, too. Those horny... middle-aged... people! XD

Can't wait for more though! :)
savedher chapter 8 . 9/1
You are a marvel. I'm running out of adjectives, but the opening paragraphs of this chapter are just beautiful. Their hand holding almost more intimate that all that follows. But finally, they got the words out! Even though they have more pain to go through, at least they know now.
Sigma Creations chapter 8 . 9/1
Oh I love that Lucien told Christopher and that the lad approves of his intentions. Really wonderful update with some of your best smut, I think. Very much looking forward to more.
escapewithstories chapter 8 . 9/1
What I love about this chapter is the hopefulness they both clearly feel about their future in this moment. Everything seems to be looking up for them. They’re both finally on the same page and somewhat openly discussing their situation. I felt the same way watching the first 3 epis of season 4 before shit hit the fan with Mei Lin’s return and all that hope was crushed by angst and hurt. This is far more enjoyable simply because of all the extra shmexy, fluffy moments we get between them. I can never get enough!
Notaslongasthat chapter 8 . 9/1
Oooh... a quicky on a son's sofa has never been so sweet. They need each other. Yep! And he will ask her. Ahh.. when the timings right... (after ghost wives return and leave?) :( so mch agony. Haha

I was so glad to get this notification before work. Always look forward to sinking my teeth in to your chapters much in the same way these two do to the others skin. ;)
Eggwhisker chapter 8 . 9/1
This is simply fantastic writing. Wonderfully done. Thanks for sharing.
Squirrel chapter 8 . 8/31
Yasssss I love it! Sweet and very hot. This story is just great. Lots of smut and lots of feels. What more could I ask for?
CrazyAbout chapter 8 . 8/31
OMG - what a chapter.
Adelaide! This is how it happened. This is my head cannon now. I love that Jean keeps hold of Lucien’s hand in front of Christopher, and he approves and even creates time for them to be alone. I love that Lucien is clear about his feelings and intentions. I love that Jean takes charge in a new way. Thank you for another intimate and hot chapter!
AndAllThatMishigas chapter 8 . 8/31
Incredible, as always. Gosh I love that beginning with the beautiful poetic summary of how they fell in love. And then his sweet earnestness with her in the kitchen. Before he just had to have her (I mean duh). And damn Jean! On her knees with him. Amazing. I’m so proud of her. Ugh all of this was so intimate and beautiful and he wants to marry her and she’s so happy! I know that dark times are coming soon but I hope we get one more happy chapter before Jean has to cry more.
So intense and so right! Lucien has been obeying the parameters set by Jean. She hasn’t let him know she needs more. She doesn’t know the depth of his feeling for her. The sex has made them so close and loving and yet...they don’t talk and then you spur Lucien into action and WOW! By the way...When Jean looks at him in the mirror and sees him and all his muscles and strength and power and sweat behind her...holy shit!
CrazyAbout chapter 7 . 7/22
Extraordinarily powerful are the only words that I can find to describe this chapter. I found myself wanting to scream at them to tell each other how they felt and you left it right until the end to do that. Brilliant.
Dancer chapter 7 . 7/22
This chapter is heart wrenching, so so good. Thank you so much for sharing
Notaslongasthat chapter 7 . 7/22
This is beyond goood. Passion .. emotion... sex... love... both so in character ... .. this definitely happened. A reread is in order.
Mosaika chapter 7 . 7/22
I'm totally speechless. It's one of the most sensual thing I have ever read. I love the whole idea and I think you did an awesome job writing it, because I love your style and you found the way to make it sounds perfectly possible.
Honestly I love your smutty sex chapters but this one was so sweet and precious, I nearly cried...

~Yana