Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Sparklightning chapter 20 . 5/2
This was so good! Agh best Groundhog Day-esque story. Loved it!
KittAnn chapter 19 . 4/15
I just love the storrrryyyy... please continue writing more. I swear that I'm losing weight because of your stories... wahahahahahaha... so you need to write more so that I'll go back to my normal weight. lol
KittAnn chapter 18 . 4/15
I soooooo love it!
KittAnn chapter 16 . 4/15
this seems to be a dark version of the 50 first dates. ... still not done reading. but I'll leave another comment when I'm done.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 17 . 4/14
Ahhh how are you so smart and witty like this! Wow it was almost as if you had a plan this whole time . And repeating those quips at the end. Gahhhh.

I remembered half way through this that I'd actually started this story a while back but stopped after the first chapter when everything seemed so rushed and ooc. I'm so glad I found it again and stuck through. Now that I know you are a genius writer never again will I doubt!

And I'll make sure to pay more attention to the names of authors haha.

From an undoubtly devout fan,
Amanda
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 14 . 4/14
I had a feeling this would happen! And Why did it feel like Lucius might be out of the loop?
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 13 . 4/14
Ok I'll only review every other chapter in the hopes I rediscover this story next year and can have some spots to leave a comment haha.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 11 . 4/14
And now the other shoe drops.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 10 . 4/14
Sigh... What an ending to the chapter. My phone battery is at 3% but I can't tear myself away long enough from this story to get my charger
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 9 . 4/14
I guess this time loop is really got hermione to learn to be better lol.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 8 . 4/14
Falling in love, "50 first dates" style. I really enjoy your phrasing in thoughts and dialogues. If Icould copy and paste them in here I would to exemplify. But do know I'm laughing and cheesing and sobering and melting at all the right points.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 7 . 4/14
Ha, Dramione wasn't built in a day, author proceeds to accept the challenge. Also why hasn't she gone to the dept of mysteries, isn't time travel their jurisdiction (I'm just asking this out loud to no one). And strange harry make it seem this is just happening to her lol umm it's actually everyone else stuck on the same day that's in trouble.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 6 . 4/14
Hmm I see Draco trying to humanize his dad but Hermione could have poked some holes in that. Like Lucius can't characterize a whole group of people as being "out of order" when your own heritage of being a pure blood is ingrained in a naturally unfavorable process: incest.

Also I was hoping to see them come up with a game plan for catching up Draco every day. But I guess H can just mention all this stuff she learned today to make him believe. This reminds me of that time loop episode on S.H.I.E.L.D. it was so good!
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 5 . 4/14
Of course, it's the scene with food that puts the puzzle pieces into place haha. "Once more with feeling"! You always give it away in the title and i always don't realize until after I do. Also just realized any research they do will just disappear the next day. Yikes.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 4 . 4/14
Oooooo repeating day time plot?! Love love love. Haha does this mean hermione will have a repeated hangover! Lol. And she and Baker are the only ones out of the loop. I really enjoy you change up each day. So it seems others can go a little off script as she interacts with them. Can't wait for the moment when it all clicks and she freaks outs.
1,128 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »