Reviews for Once More with Feeling
lakelady8425 chapter 20 . 7/19
Brilliant time travel story and a lovely romance. Thank you.
Akorah chapter 1 . 7/15
Ron and Hermione as partners would be a NIGHTMARE if Harry were their boss. Hell, probably the only person who could handle that pairing would be McGonagall. The established dynamics seem fun. I'm excited to see what this story brings.
Alberly chapter 1 . 7/12
Definitely on of my best story! So fascinating!
Ineedcookies chapter 20 . 7/11
just finished this one as well! top notch dude!
Gurrenn chapter 20 . 7/8
I literally cried from chapters 8-19 non stop
Aoi1995 chapter 20 . 7/8
This story was in my TBR list and I am glad that I finally read it. I loved it very much. It's such an unusual story and I have never read any dramoine stories like this. Also it includes Draco as an auror which I always love. At the starting I found Hermoine so irritating that I wonder if I would be able to tolerate her in next chapters. But I fall in love with her quickly. I loved Draco of this story very much too. The way Hermoine fall in love with him gradually was so beautiful. And it was beautiful from Draco's way too. It was a fresh romantic story. My favourite chapter was in which Hermoine apologised to Draco heartily. It happens very rare in dramoine stories. It was so painful when Hermoine took the drastic decision and Draco's reaction towards it. I am glad that they get the happy ending they deserved. This is now one of my favourite dramoine fanfictions.
frankieloo1 chapter 20 . 6/28
Oh my gosh. I can't even put into words how much I adored this story. 1. I love the Doctor Who references because I love that show. 2. I guessed about the loop before I read it but I was still so surprised that she aged in it. So many heart wrenching moments. I officially cried during so many of them. I love love love this story and it will be added into my favourites from here until forever. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
mhcalamas chapter 20 . 6/23
MY HEART!
“Hermione looks up to find her husband gazing adoringly at the little girl and smiles. "It can't be helped. She won't be little forever."
He nods. "You can't stop time right?"
Smiling back up at him she agrees. "You can't… I mean," she goes on with a hint of playful sarcasm, "you can make it loop continuously forever, but not stop it, precisely."
Draco halts her in place with an arm around her shoulder, his other palm cupping her cheek”

Thank you so much for sharing this fic...all of it!
mhcalamas chapter 19 . 6/23
LOVE THIS! Just love it all! Especially this: “"I took an untested potion for you, witch. I could have died," he says dramatically. Tilting his head to lock his gaze with hers, he tells her much more seriously, "You couldn't be rid of me now if you tried."
Hermione smiles and settles back against him, content and assured. "That suits me just fine."
EXCELLENT WORK!
mhcalamas chapter 18 . 6/23
I love having this chapter in Draco’s POV! And seeing Narcissa, even if it’s just briefly!

“He is glad for that, knowing this comprehensive selection of memory is a true picture of who they are together. Not perfect, but real. That, in his estimation, is even better than perfection.”—so much love for this bit! And this: “Stay," he had finally said, his voice hoarse and quiet”. AND THISSSSSS! “I'd like to think," he works out slowly, "that in any reality, I'd find my way to you."
So happy right now...
mhcalamas chapter 17 . 6/23
“And yet she also can't help but feel a flush of affection that, even then, even when she was a bossy little nightmare to him, he still came to her rescue like a gentleman.”—you excellent and brilliant writer, how far she’s come in this adventure! So very well done!

Did you get a bit of whiplash writing “before” and “current” Hermione?

You just keep cranking out the feels with this story: "I only had one day," he says tragically. "You stormed in to my life not ten hours ago, and, somehow, you nearly made me love you by just telling me I should."
She tries for levity but it comes out more of a sob, "I'm bossy like that." :( :) :(

“I loved you," she says. "I could see it… nearly feel it. And the memories… Merlin, Draco, how could I not. You're the most complicated, compelling, compassionate-"
"I like your adjectives for me a lot better than the ones Weasley got," he interjects and she laughs,”—heart a little heavy, but starting to soar...

And so much happiness with this chapter ending: “Satisfied, Hermione follows him into a café she's seen them frequent; follows him without question into an unknown future.”
mhcalamas chapter 16 . 6/23
Unashamed of the literal stinging tears I have in this chapter: “you don't think I have enough love for two daughters? You can't possibly think-" She cuts off and tilts Hermione's face to look at her. Searching her glassy eyes, her mother finishes, "You can't think I won't love you if you're my daughter. It might take time to get to know you, but I would never… I want to know everything about you."
“Hermione breaks all over again and sobs into the woman's shoulder. This beautiful, kind, fierce woman who was her home for so long.” —this is so beautiful, what are you doing to me?

“Hermione knows they won't remember tomorrow, but hope has blossomed in her heart.” It’s blooming in me, as well, Hermione!

"I love you," she confesses quiety.”—dome, dying, tears coming again! “You deserve… so much more. I just hope, when all of this is done, I find my way back to you."—AND AGAIN, CRAP!

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR
mhcalamas chapter 15 . 6/23
“But for the Draco of yesterday, it's just not enough. He would have wrapped his arms around her and held her and, knowing that, realizing that Draco is gone, just makes her cry harder. She is clinging to his robes, shaking her head in a gesture that is supposed to represent that she can't speak; doesn't know what to say.”—ohmyheart :( :(

Can I just say how much I love this healing moment with Ron? Since JKR obviously didn’t consult me and have him written out of their lives and whatnot after the third book, this is done good Ron and Hermione rapport, when they’re not at each other’s throats...

THIS! “You, Draco Malfoy," she says in a strong, sure voice, "are a wonderful partner, and I have been unfair to you.”—oh, how far she’s come and it makes my heart want to sing...”Hermione offers her hand across the table and cocks her head to the side. "I'm Hermione, and it is a pleasure to work with you."—singing and sniffing now...maybe more sniffling than singing...who can really say with this emotional roller coaster?

“What I have less faith in, however, is my own ability to sit a broom and not topple off." She laughs good naturedly at herself.”— she’s changing and growing...I love this softer and lighter side to her

And I may die with this sweet perfection right here: “It's the softest kiss yet. The sweetest, most romantic, delicate kiss; sitting above the world with the sun dipping in the sky. Her instinct to take charge, to pull him to her and deepen the contact is strong, but she resists and tries to live in this moment with this Draco. This hesitant, unsure Draco who is testing the waters of her affection.” I’m so thrilled you gave them this day...and it shows the depths of growth and maturity Draco has gone through, to be as he is at the end of this day, when just before all he knows is fighting and snarky Hermione from New York...sighhhhhh...love them...
mhcalamas chapter 14 . 6/23
“She glances at Draco, absorbed in his own reading. Settling in with her latest title, Hermione pushes her bare feet against his thigh. He looks up and smiles, resting his hand briefly on her calf before going back to holding his book with both hands.”—Cutest nerd couple award to team Dramione!

“Though they have had little physical contact the past few days, Hermione continues to feel drawn to him for his mind, his wit, and the surprising amount of care and attention he has paid her situation.”—yup, still wanting to cry like a girl at a teenage slumber party...or eat a giant bowl of popcorn and keep reading...

Omg! How could I forgot about Lucius making an appearance here...ahh! He can be quite unnerving, can’t he?

“She shakes her head and offers a wry smile. "Gryffindors are notoriously unsubtle."—few truer words were ever written in the universe of Harry Potter...

“I need to wake up in a world where you already know how I feel about you." *crying noise, crying noise, crying noise*

More sobbing...”She starts to stretch, reaching in the dark for the warm body of her partner. “Every time I think of you, I feel a shot right through with a bolt of blue…"
Her eyes snap open, taking in her familiar bed and her muggle alarm clock flashing 6:00 am in glaring red.”
mhcalamas chapter 13 . 6/23
"I'm never sure…"—Heart aching again...

“And just like that, the mood of the room shifts as she feels a wave of something wash over her. It feels like sorrow. “Hey." She looks up to find him watching her. "We will find the answer. You won't be stuck like this forever."—I love him, I love this...every time we see them there is something fresh and sad and different...and that takes talent :)

“In short, this Draco doesn't know her and that makes her rather sad.” *oh, wait...that sound? It’s just my heart shattering...again...*

This somehow is bringing a few pieces back together—“ This Draco who had started to feel a little like a stranger is exactly the same man he always is. Their experiences and memories may change, but he never really does.”