Reviews for Once More with Feeling
EllieMcHun chapter 20 . 9/22
SPOILER ALERT!
This. Was. Amazing.
I loved everything about it: your writing style is simply delicious, it's funny, engaging, so different from most of the fics I've read so far; I felt such a dread when I realised Hermione's in a loop, same for when she realised she is still aging, heartbreak when she told Draco about her sister, disappointment when the portion didn't work, a complete face palm moment because ofc the solution was stopping the loop from happening altogether. I'm so so so glad she got her family back; I was afraid she wouldn't, but yoir wrapped this up nicely.
Your story is something else, truly.
Keep writing!
EllieMcHun chapter 12 . 9/22
I'm 100% invested in this story and I'm both happy and bitter that it doesn't have more than 20 chapters. I hope the solution won't be something like... idk, just don't fall asleep for 24h
EllieMcHun chapter 2 . 9/21
ok but why is Hermione such a mean, spoiled bitch? she was totally unprofessional in regards to Ron, she attacked Draco for no reason whatsoever, she acts all high and mighty... why?
missmusician14 chapter 20 . 9/19
Love.
missmusician14 chapter 15 . 9/19
This chapter has possibly left me the saddest yet. But not so sad that I'm going to stop reading and turn in for the night...
missmusician14 chapter 14 . 9/19
Oh my God, "right in the feels" indeed. Part of me wanted to scream "NOOOOOO!"
missmusician14 chapter 9 . 9/19
Aw man. I've refrained from reviewing because I know this story is likely finished and I feel like it's obnoxious to post review after review after review as I binge, but Christ, this was an amazing chapter and I just had to say how much I'm adoring this story. Nothing like a little Dramione Groundhog Day to lift my spirits!
KatCEstrada chapter 20 . 9/18
Love! Love! Love! Love! Love everything about this story! Genius!
MissMuseOnline chapter 20 . 9/18
Honestly, this story made my eyes burn (while at school) and unable to finish any important school work (particularly the assignment due tomorrow that's worth 30% of my grade), but it was really good.

Also, with the chapter when Hermione's potion didn't work the first time, I was thinking: "what if it didn't work because that wasn't the only timeline she was stuck in, and she had to have a drink of it for every Monday she repeated?" Do you think this is a plausible theory as to why it didn't work?
seasonwave chapter 20 . 9/11
This was great! Honestly, I was a bit confused with all the time travel and possibilities but you still managed to make every looping day different and enjoyable to read. Thank you for this!
SpaceKace chapter 20 . 9/7
How do I even start this review! At first glance on the second Monday, I thought “ah, Groundhog Day meets HP”. And then settled in to see how you dealt with it. Or if it would just be a remake with HP characters. I am so thankful you didn’t make Hermione do dumb stuff. In my mind, Groundhog Day just drug on and on on. Enough about that. What you wrote was just so thoughtful and careful. And again, your Draco, was just so well crafted. Hermione was a bit all over the board for me, but fair enough, time loop. Nice touch having the Grangers have another daughter and name her Hermione. I always wondered if that might happen. JK wrote everyone as such originally young parents that it’s highly likely. Anyways, thank you for writing. This story shook me in the Dramione sense how touching it was and absolutely blew my mind with time travel. It’s really such a brain bending concept. Thank you for sharing with all of us!
JennKM chapter 20 . 9/6
THIS was flipping adorable! Thank you for writing!
Frozen Darkness 88 chapter 20 . 8/21
Great story and a wonderful plot, love! Much Love! -daMichi Goddess
mega700201 chapter 20 . 8/21
Thank you.I just finshed reading this story.
I’ve been reading “Looking Glass” and because it is very good, I decided to read your other works. They are great!
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 1 . 8/20
this was heart wrenching in the best possible way. i loved every second if this and devoured it in a matter of hours. your draco is perfection. thank you for this!