Reviews for Once More with Feeling
niffizzle chapter 2 . 3/31/2019
Oh my goodness, yes! It’s already delicious. I’m cackling at the Hermione casually calling him Ferret and the Time Lord joke! These interactions are to die for and I’m ready to see where this mystery leads
niffizzle chapter 1 . 3/31/2019
Okay, it only took about three paragraphs in for me to be totally and completely hooked. Not that I didn't already know it, but your characterization of Hermione is completely and utterly on point, especially with having Harry point out some of her major flaws as to why she doesn't get a promotion. Hermione and Ron's entrance was a perfectly hilarious way to introduce them and get us started on Hermoine's new partner. Oh, I can already tell this is going to be great, and I give myself until the end of tomorrow night at the latest before I inevitably have this all consumed. And jumping in... now!
malugargula chapter 20 . 3/17/2019
Amazing fic
Themrs0830 chapter 20 . 3/14/2019
I read this entire story in one sitting and I’m so happy I did! It was beautifully written. I’m going to sleep now, thank you!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 20 . 3/12/2019
I loved this. Hermione’s attitude change was so great to read as well as her daily romance with Draco. Another wonderful story from you.
Jaixmeitk chapter 14 . 3/11/2019
Hooooow did i forget how good this was? It’s SO good
Jaixmeitk chapter 10 . 3/11/2019
They’re so cute! Im living
Jaixmeitk chapter 5 . 3/11/2019
I’ve been feeling really “off” lately. Fanfiction is generally a cure-all but I had no desire to read anything (fairly odd for me). I ended up in my pms and read your replies to my reviews - you ALWAYS reply and it’s incredibly lind of you. Seeing that beoke through something in my depression. This seemed to be my favourite story of yours and so I opened it in a new tab. I tried reading other stories I had open but they weren’t “excellence” and I’m in such an apathetic state that I really need to read something brilliant. Hear we are 5 chapters in and I feel as that I have broken through my depression, I found something to lift me up and make me feel. Pardon the pun but this time around, this really is, Once more with feeling, for me.

Looking forward to continuing. Also LOVE the doctor who connection. Heckin clever.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 9 . 3/11/2019
You are an awesome storyteller. I hesitated reading this because of how bitchy Hermione was in the first few chapters but now I’m sucked in. I’m also enjoying Draco being the one she turns to. I loved how he got her to realize her crusading for house elves wasn’t in their best interests. That she’s so convinced she’s ALWAYS right that she doesn’t see the whole picture. Ok...continuing on now...
Allorabella chapter 20 . 3/9/2019
Love this so so much. Also spooky the idea that there are endless versions of ourselves trapped in some torture. Ugh.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 20 . 3/5/2019
A very sweet love story. Enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 3/2/2019
I’m not sure I would like working with her. I’d feel like she would have something about everything I say and do especially during work hours. Draco is right. She is a - .
saoyedaoez01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
Frankly, even if she’s the best witch of the age or whatever I’m not sure I would not want to work with her. ;) Good first chapter
touslesnoms chapter 5 . 2/25/2019
I’ve read the first few sentences of chapter 5, and then facepalm! Time turner!
That is fun, shenanigans with time :)
touslesnoms chapter 4 . 2/25/2019
Ugh, Hermione is such an unpleasant woman to be around. What has happened to her? It’s not a critique, just her character observation. Such hard people get things done but they don’t tolerate mistakes or weaknesses in others.
Does she have life outside work?
Oh well, we’ll see, it’s only chapter 4.

I think you’ve done good work in portraying her toughness and stubbornness.

I am going through your fics and enjoying it all. Thank you for writing!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »