Reviews for Once More with Feeling
lovesbitca8 chapter 10 . 12/11/2018
Oof. I like this “Draco” too girl. I like that she’s differentiating them in her head.
lovesbitca8 chapter 9 . 12/11/2018
Yessss. And Gentleman Draco makes an entrance right when all of us want him to jump off a cliff.
lovesbitca8 chapter 8 . 12/11/2018
FAKE DATING! F-F-FAKE. DATING.
lovesbitca8 chapter 6 . 12/11/2018
FLIRTING? OVERT FLIRTING? OVERT FLIRTING ABOUT SEXUAL POSITIONS!
Catita55555 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
I just finished this, and OMG. It broke me in the best possible way. I loved it. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm off to binge everything else you've ever written now x
lovesbitca8 chapter 4 . 12/10/2018
I had honestly no clue what the plot of this fic was and I am just so tickled right now.
lovesbitca8 chapter 3 . 12/10/2018
Oh my god. There was only one bed...
Christine Barney chapter 20 . 12/10/2018
This was such a creative story! I really liked how you demonstrated so many ways that Draco and Hermione fell for one another. And we all know that the littlest of our actions can affect many events, but you also showed how the littlest of our actions can affect tremendously on how others see us and respond to us. Well done! Thank you also for the 2 epilogues.
lovesbitca8 chapter 2 . 12/10/2018
So glad I’m getting a chance to read this finally! What I am appreciating so far is the way you’ve handled a fan fiction cliche that usually irritates me, but you brought it in so early and organically that it works perfect. It’s the “Merlin, is the man cut” line. Lolz. Hermione noticing how attractive Draco is this early on really sets up some great challenges for her. Kudos babe.
MrsRen chapter 20 . 12/6/2018
Hi, me again. I wanted to get on my laptop so I could leave a more detailed review since typing on my iPhone is a complete and utter disaster.

Dear Kyonomiko (spelling? I didn't scroll up to double check.)
JESUS FUCKING TAPDANCING CHRIST. You are amazing, and I enjoyed this from one end to the other. I have a problem - a ridiculous problem if I'm being honest. I NEVER read the popular fics and maybe that's because I put them on such a high pedestal before I ever read them? I don't know. BUT what I do know is that you blew my expectations out of the fucking water. I am so impressed, and so overjoyed that this was rec'd to me by InDreams and mchalmas (definitely could be spelled wrong).

It's easily one of my favorite dramiones, and I adore how you write. I love Draco, and I love Hermione, and especially Hermione 2.0. I mean "absolutely primitive" had me dying. You've woven such a beautiful story for me to use to get through my work day that at the same time I can't imagine how you one up yourself after this, but I also know I'm going to be just as floored by the next piece I read by you.

I hardly read fics anymore, but my life had been going too fast for me and I needed a different pace. Thank you so much for giving me that. I adore this and it's going to live in my favorites for now and forever more. I'll leave my shrieking reviews on the next story of yours I read!

Love, Mrs. Ren.

P.S. you have murdered me with this story and I plan to shove it in anyone's face who will listen to me. You're the best. 3
MrsRen chapter 19 . 12/6/2018
AHHHHHH.

I JUST-

There are no words. I’m hopping on my laptop to leave a lengthy review for the final!
MrsRen chapter 18 . 12/6/2018
I’m so sad I’m about to finish this. I adore it.
MrsRen chapter 17 . 12/6/2018
MY HEART HURTS

IS IT TUESDAY PLEASE TELL ME ITS FUCKING TUESDAY
MrsRen chapter 16 . 12/6/2018
OH NOOOOO.

HERMIONE NOOOO.

DO YOU HEAR THAT?

ITS THE SOUND OF KELSEYS HEART BREAKING.
MrsRen chapter 15 . 12/6/2018
I could weep. I cannot put this down. I am in my car and it’s warmed up and I live five blocks from work but I just can’t.
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »