Reviews for Once More with Feeling
MrsRen chapter 14 . 12/6/2018
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT. YOU BROKE MY HEART. -wails-
MrsRen chapter 13 . 12/6/2018
I’d like to say that if I was a witch and I had a wand I’d rip her the bippity boppity fuck out of this time loop.

Love it! I have to close now but I’ll be back!
MrsRen chapter 12 . 12/6/2018
I’m going to be very sad when I have to stop reading so I can close the store.

IS IT TUESDAY ALREADY DAMN -cries-
MrsRen chapter 11 . 12/6/2018
Okay. Okay. Okay.

I cannot with you and your brilliant damn writing.

That’s a lie. I can. The image of her crashing through his floo and Malfoy being all “the fuck?” was 100% enough to make my night.
MrsRen chapter 10 . 12/6/2018
I am a pile of mush.

I love this Draco. I love all Draco’s, but I really really love this one.
MrsRen chapter 9 . 12/6/2018
It’s probably for the best that my store is empty because I am a squeaking puddle.
MrsRen chapter 8 . 12/6/2018
I HAVE DIED.

-TRANSCONTINENTAL SHRIEKING-
MrsRen chapter 7 . 12/6/2018
Hermione is never going to be able to hear Frente again. Lmao.
MrsRen chapter 6 . 12/6/2018
They’re so goddamn cute my heart can’t handle it.
MrsRen chapter 5 . 12/6/2018
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN
MrsRen chapter 4 . 12/6/2018
I definitely loathe Bernice, simpering irritation that she is.

I particularly enjoy how the two of them are constant at each other’s throats because it always makes the pay off that much more enjoyable.
MrsRen chapter 3 . 12/6/2018
I loved it! Draco is perfect with his ‘reckless fucking Gryffindors’ and I especially loved the part where Hermione was pressed against him.

And then the part with the taxi utterly murdered me and I’m excited for the rest of you’ve made me this happy already!
MrsRen chapter 2 . 12/6/2018
I see that Hermione is crass and to be honest I love that about her here. I see her portrayed as timid so often and this is a refreshing change of pace. I’m excited for the rest of the story.
MrsRen chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
-heart eyes emoji-
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2018
This work was brilliant. It snuck up on me. Honestly I thought Hermione was a right bitch at first but as the story progressed I realized it fit this version of Hermione and made sense when I pulled back and thought about it. Overall though the story was fantastic. I adore the movie Groundhog day and this story was able to take that plot idea and spin it in it's own unique way. Thank you for sharing!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »