Reviews for Once More with Feeling
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2018
This work was brilliant. It snuck up on me. Honestly I thought Hermione was a right bitch at first but as the story progressed I realized it fit this version of Hermione and made sense when I pulled back and thought about it. Overall though the story was fantastic. I adore the movie Groundhog day and this story was able to take that plot idea and spin it in it's own unique way. Thank you for sharing!
GryffindorSorted chapter 19 . 12/2/2018
Oh this was just so gooooood. Truly captivating plot that we’ve all seen before, but never quite this good. Definitely will reread.
garciamonique2011 chapter 19 . 11/15/2018
Wow! Holy crap! This was absolutely amazing! Incredible! The plot hooked me and I loved the relationship progression. It was real and genuine every time and just got deeper and deeper. I loved how Draco was always willing to help even from the start. Alos, when he said he believed he’d tear the world down to save her was so romantic. That’s devotion. Also, rhe ferris wheel day was so sweet and romantic.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 19 . 11/6/2018
This story was something else but in a good way. It was Ground Hogs Day without the fat rodent. I loved that Draco drank that potion and tethered himself so he would have his memories of that day.
Mistress-Cinder chapter 14 . 11/6/2018
I knew it was coming but still... Ouch!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 9 . 11/6/2018
Who knew making out in the library could be so sexy?
TheDorkKnight9419 chapter 20 . 11/4/2018
I actually cried. this broke my heart. I love your work. I'm currently binging everything you've posted. I know I'm just an internet stranger but I am so proud of this work and honoured to be able to read it. Thank you
momofbyrds chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
This is fantastic!
I’ve been binging on your stories lately, I haven’t read one yet that I haven’t enjoyed. Keep up the good work! You have a real talent for creative, captivating plots.
TheLastLynx chapter 13 . 10/17/2018
Love Hermione's realisation in this chapter; it gives so much insight not only to her, but both their characters.
TheLastLynx chapter 12 . 10/17/2018
Having Draco display that many shades of emotion really makes this story intriguing. I couldn't help but notice the switch you're doing: while Hermione's reactions to David start to even out and become more similar, Draco increasingly displays more facets. kudos, again!
TheLastLynx chapter 11 . 10/17/2018
I do love this little moments of tenderness between Draco and Hermion; yet, you still kept their banter which is such a joy and not at all easy to do. Another great going is her relationship with Harry; it always saddens me a little bit when Dramione stories aren't quite able to keep Hermione's pre-established friendships, but you always do (at least with Harry, I thinkI know, integrating Ron is quite the challenge).
TheLastLynx chapter 9 . 10/16/2018
Sooooo obviously Draco was already infatuated with Hermione (you've insinuated as much as early as the trip to NY), but my question is why? are you going with fanon here, or might there be a deeper reason I'm missing?
loved and hated this chapter; it's such a tense! on the other hand, a broken time-turner is a hilarious cock-block
TheLastLynx chapter 5 . 10/16/2018
Another great thing about this fic is the gradual development of their relationship. it seems so seamless and natural, when, really, it's the hardest thing to do. kudos for that!
TheLastLynx chapter 4 . 10/16/2018
Woop!throws confetti backI really love this chapter; it has so much character development already, and we get to see glimpses of Hermione and Draco, and how things JUST MIGHT be different given the circumstances...
TheLastLynx chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
Great thing reading especially this chapter again. the taxi driver, the business man... and I very much appreciate the nod to the one bed trope! it's almost sad they there were so, ehem, successful; I would've loved a couple more scenes with Malfoy covertly checking Hermione out haha
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »