Reviews for Once More with Feeling
TheLastLynx chapter 2 . 10/16/2018
The doctor reference is so funny! gets me every time! xD and, even though slightly, ooc (if you disregard her backstory in this piece) I love feisty, snappy, and sassy Hermione. it's just so nice to see her be the opposite of Mary Jane once in a while! and her Ron bashing is such a fandom treat! I don't hate Ron, I actually like his character a lot, but a little Ron bashing for Hermione's sake, who always came last in the books, is also a nice thing once in a while.
TheLastLynx chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
Dearest, since this is your special day, I thought I'd celebrate by re-reading my favourite of your stories! I do hope that FFN will let me do reviews (I remember that I already commented the forts time around), just to let you know chapter by chapter how fantastic you are in general, and this fic in particular. many happy returns! xx
Caroline Simmons1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
Also...Phil? Phil Conners? It’s Ned! Groundhog Day is one of my favorites and I’m loving the similarities.
Caroline Simmons1 chapter 4 . 10/8/2018
I love bizarre love triangle. Probably the new order version best but alas, I am a child of the 80’s. Didn’t realize how many bands covered that song...
AvadaKedavraBitch chapter 20 . 9/29/2018
Wish there was more! Very, very good read! The alternate perspectives were unexpected but a really nice touch! Also, I love that in the end, Draco and Hermione didn't go into the relationship with anything more than a day's worth of feelings toward the other, regardless of how strong they were. It's nice that neither had to really wait for the other to catch up. Thank you for writing and sharing!
deleted007 chapter 20 . 9/22/2018
SPOILER ALERT!
This. Was. Amazing.
I loved everything about it: your writing style is simply delicious, it's funny, engaging, so different from most of the fics I've read so far; I felt such a dread when I realised Hermione's in a loop, same for when she realised she is still aging, heartbreak when she told Draco about her sister, disappointment when the portion didn't work, a complete face palm moment because ofc the solution was stopping the loop from happening altogether. I'm so so so glad she got her family back; I was afraid she wouldn't, but yoir wrapped this up nicely.
Your story is something else, truly.
Keep writing!
deleted007 chapter 12 . 9/22/2018
I'm 100% invested in this story and I'm both happy and bitter that it doesn't have more than 20 chapters. I hope the solution won't be something like... idk, just don't fall asleep for 24h
deleted007 chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
ok but why is Hermione such a mean, spoiled bitch? she was totally unprofessional in regards to Ron, she attacked Draco for no reason whatsoever, she acts all high and mighty... why?
missmusician14 chapter 20 . 9/19/2018
Love.
missmusician14 chapter 15 . 9/19/2018
This chapter has possibly left me the saddest yet. But not so sad that I'm going to stop reading and turn in for the night...
missmusician14 chapter 14 . 9/19/2018
Oh my God, "right in the feels" indeed. Part of me wanted to scream "NOOOOOO!"
missmusician14 chapter 9 . 9/19/2018
Aw man. I've refrained from reviewing because I know this story is likely finished and I feel like it's obnoxious to post review after review after review as I binge, but Christ, this was an amazing chapter and I just had to say how much I'm adoring this story. Nothing like a little Dramione Groundhog Day to lift my spirits!
KatCEstrada chapter 20 . 9/18/2018
Love! Love! Love! Love! Love everything about this story! Genius!
MissMuseOnline chapter 20 . 9/18/2018
Honestly, this story made my eyes burn (while at school) and unable to finish any important school work (particularly the assignment due tomorrow that's worth 30% of my grade), but it was really good.

Also, with the chapter when Hermione's potion didn't work the first time, I was thinking: "what if it didn't work because that wasn't the only timeline she was stuck in, and she had to have a drink of it for every Monday she repeated?" Do you think this is a plausible theory as to why it didn't work?
seasonwave chapter 20 . 9/11/2018
This was great! Honestly, I was a bit confused with all the time travel and possibilities but you still managed to make every looping day different and enjoyable to read. Thank you for this!
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »