Reviews for Once More with Feeling
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 5 . 4/14
Of course, it's the scene with food that puts the puzzle pieces into place haha. "Once more with feeling"! You always give it away in the title and i always don't realize until after I do. Also just realized any research they do will just disappear the next day. Yikes.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 4 . 4/14
Oooooo repeating day time plot?! Love love love. Haha does this mean hermione will have a repeated hangover! Lol. And she and Baker are the only ones out of the loop. I really enjoy you change up each day. So it seems others can go a little off script as she interacts with them. Can't wait for the moment when it all clicks and she freaks outs.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 3 . 4/14
Ahh I see, finding Baker was just setting up the plot. Why do I get the feeling time was already changed, like maybe for everyone else outside of the protection bubble and they just didn't realize it.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 2 . 4/14
Still there's a familiarity here but can't remember the details so I'm hoping i haven't read this one. Pacing is a bit fast. Of course no one wants to work with either person haha. I think in other stories you've written Hermione to be obliviously insensitive, which tends to follow with her characterization, but here her insensitive-ness feels very intentional which feels a little off. But hey it's only ch 2.
i-read-there4-i-am chapter 1 . 4/13
Nooo I'm pretty sure I've read this story already. I was hoping I hadn't, even the checked the comments going back 2 years .

That moment you realize all your fav stories is from the same author.
MzJackieO chapter 18 . 4/11
Absolutely adored this story and hope you continue writing!
Jane chapter 15 . 3/28
I haven’t stopped reading this long enough to review, but I have to tell you I’m loving this story...and all your others I’ve read.
JennKM chapter 20 . 3/20
I have forgotten how amazing this story is! I read it a few years ago and I was so glad to find it again. Really amazing story, very original and emotional plot, thanks so much for sharing this. I cried, I laughed and now I am favoriting so I can read it again! Xoxo
kalagang chapter 2 . 3/11
perhaps you are my favorite dramione author bc i’m simply obsessed. i’ve been binging your works and they’re all so brilliantly written! you’re so so good :-)
LCB chapter 20 . 12/19/2020
Well done! Great read. I didn’t need those hours of sleep anyways!
LCB chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Nice start!
Reyloconvert chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Just wanted to comment on the comment I see right below (?) mine, that Hermione is “thoroughly unlikable.” I experienced that in the beginning myself, but this is totally worth it. I promise it gets better, and the arc is really easy to buy into. Another terrific fic from this author!
WendyMoiraAngelaDarlingDearest chapter 4 . 11/5/2020
honestly this version of Hermione is so thoroughly unlikable. usually I'm all for a bitchiness, but this is very juvenile and immature and insufferable. I'm quite disappointed.
itme94 chapter 8 . 10/7/2020
OK I LOVE THIS thank you!
Callialex chapter 6 . 10/6/2020
Thank you for writing and sharing your story-you have created a very interesting plot and the way you’ve been telling it is compelling. Especially how it totally made sense that she didn’t notice the days repeating-I thought that was very funny and relatable.
I really enjoyed the snappy storytelling and references, but I lost my ability to buy into the story when she warms to him and thinks he’s not so bad instead of being insulted and rightfully resentful of his snide tone when “explaining” his perception of how elves work and was dismissive of the torture and slaughter of people like her by his father, who didn’t actually care about that one way or the other, he was just trying to feed a farmhouse? This did not seem convincing to me and her acceptance seemed OOC to me, and I just can’t root for her anymore.
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »