Reviews for Once More with Feeling
zar33n chapter 10 . 9/28/2020
oh man this story is just so heart breaking. ugh 50 first dates vibe man
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 10 . 8/29/2020
I just want to say big kudos are keeping it creative and running through the same day with vaguely different lines like most loop fiction does. You make each day unique and I love that! Brilliant writing :)!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 9 . 8/29/2020
EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP! SO CUTE! LOVED IT!
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 8 . 8/29/2020
WOW what a creative idea! Love this fic!
Vivian Verbose chapter 20 . 7/16/2020
Absolutely one of the best Dramione fics I’ve ever read! What a unique idea and a subtle, heart-felt execution. Loved it and can’t wait to delve into your other writings!
Emeralds and Rubies chapter 20 . 7/7/2020
Such a wonderful story! Like Groundhog Day but Dramione! So glad I stumbled upon it.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/28/2020
I’d been wanting to read this for ages and I’m so glad I finally had the time. Very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2020
It didn't work?! I thought for sure it did. I sob along with Hermione
Luzula-spicata chapter 20 . 6/30/2020
Iseult chapter 20 . 6/23/2020
Wow what an amazing story. So original and well written.
The way you managed to move the relationship on even though it started new each day was really clever. I loved confident Hermione taking the lead with Draco and I cried over the scene with her parents. I thought she might leave a note -didn't even think of memories for a pensive (doh). I liked Harry and Ron and their relationship and little Hermione was a great addition.
Thank you for writing -this is one of the best stories I've read.
beautyberry chapter 20 . 6/5/2020
Beautiful story, multifaceted characters with a deep understanding for each other. Loved it!
beautyberry chapter 13 . 6/4/2020
Gosh, poor Hermione! I keep my fingers crossed for her getting her release (innuendo intended).
beautyberry chapter 9 . 6/4/2020
Okay, Chapter 9 Draco was even better!
beautyberry chapter 8 . 6/3/2020
Ohhh Chapter 8 fluffy Draco is just what I needed right now
CoSmO333 chapter 20 . 5/28/2020
I adored this so much! thank u for sharing it with us!
1,129 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »